5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going back to this forum... See you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
agree with bigdodge too. I have an account there and I only visit it once a week when I get the newsletter.
5thgenrams is where i check daily.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You know you can be a active member on more then one forum right? Im also a member there but doesn’t mean i’m going to up and leave here. Who hurt you? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cskindt

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't mean to be rude, just don't want to feed into anything. That's all from me on this topic. I'm heading over to the other site as well.
It's nothing personal. I understand, sort of.

They do have better oil discussions there.
And I am a member there too, just not active.

I suspect some members weren't happy about getting their conversation shut down.

Loudram

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with being active on both. I am and I enjoy both. I've been a member there quite a bit longer but I've also owned a couple of 4th gens. I feel both are good for different reasons.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I suspect some members weren't happy about getting their conversation shut down.
Yeah, strange flex. getting so upset about having an off topic thread closed, that had to be constantly moderated due to people pushing the limits and going over the line recently, that they publicly announce their departure. faf34f6b138724046039763cd1c9926e74616771.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread