5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going back to this forum... See you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Bruh… what are y’all school aged children lol.. Like it’s really laughable the responses im able to elicit out of conspiracy theorist. 😂😂 Go cry in a corner or something.
Pot stir much?🤔

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@Eighty I’ll stop giving you heartburn and exit the convo. I’ll keep reading for the lulz.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Well…Based on the few post I read, the “opposing views” were not based on reality, or facts for that matter. So it doesn’t really affect me if someone opposes my views, I mean we do live in America right? They projected ignorance onto themselves sir. I actually was trying to gain some type of understanding, but as usual with conspiracy theorist, logic and common sense ALWAYS gets tossed out the window.
I welcome the opposing views. However, folks on the flip side of that coin would say the same about you. I see alot of people who I believe are living in a fantasy world (men can get pregnant, taxing the pants off people saves the earth, etc, etc) I really don't care what anyone calls me. I'm an adult so 🤷‍♂️

Ram2134

Reaction score
Cause Google doesnt censor conservative results.........................
Bruh… I included a link in my previous comment from a very creditable news org. that completely disproves the “AOC Jan 6th” lie. I neither have the patience or energy to go back and forth w/ conspiracy theorist. Since I also base what I post on indisputable facts, it’s extremely laughable to me grown men can’t accept the cold hard truth. 😂😂😂 You have access to the same info I’m privy too, well maybe not lol clearly.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Bruh… I included a link in my previous comment from a very creditable news org. that completely disproves the “AOC Jan 6th” lie. I neither have the patience or energy to go back and forth w/ conspiracy theorist. Since I also base what I post on indisputable facts, it’s extremely laughable to me grown men can’t accept the cold hard truth. 😂😂😂 You have access to the same info I’m privy too, well maybe not lol clearly.
I can looks stuff up and paste links too. See what happens when you use duck duck go?

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Here's a conspiracy theory that is coming true. We were told the wet market lie by the left for 2 years. Weird cause they never lie. I actually used google this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread