5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Going back to this forum... See you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Av1

Reaction score
I read Ramforum.com on occasion, but I don't like that their 5th gen section has a ton of non DT participation.

I have to make sure it's a DT if it's a topic I'm interested in.

That is why I prefer this site as it's more specific to my 1500 DT interests.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Yeah, strange flex. getting so upset about having an off topic thread closed, that had to be constantly moderated due to people pushing the limits and going over the line recently, that they publicly announce their departure. View attachment 153239
Wasn't the closed thread in the "off topic" section of the forum though? As far as I knew "off topic" means not ram related.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wasn't the closed thread in the "off topic" section of the forum though? As far as I knew "off topic" means not ram related.
Off topic doesn't mean anything goes.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
It wasn’t even my thread, even tho it says so. One of the mods made it for me when I asked a question in another thread. There were good discussions in it tho. (looks to be deleted now)

Last edited:

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Off topic doesn't mean anything goes.
I get that but it was a harmless thread that maybe one or two people got sensitive over and others that didnt want to get involved in it were adults and stayed out of it. It wasn't "overflowing" into other threads like some claimed.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Doesn't mean you can repeatedly violate the site rules with impunity and talk sh!t to the staff when called out.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Doesn't mean you can repeatedly violate the site rules with impunity and talk sh!t to the staff when called out.
Who was talking sh!t bud? I asked a question and you apparently took offense to it lol

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I get that but it was a harmless thread that maybe one or two people got sensitive over and others that didnt want to get involved in it were adults and stayed out of it. It wasn't "overflowing" into other threads like some claimed.
Nobody claimed it was overflowing. That comment was a warning after shutting it down saying any comments, about the thread, that overflowed into tlother threads would not be tolerated. And yet here we are.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Nobody claimed it was overflowing. That comment was a warning after shutting it down saying any comments, about the thread, that overflowed into tlother threads would not be tolerated. And yet here we are.
Admins warned of overflow which wasn't happening but sure thing lol

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can we act like grownups and move on from this? I really don’t want anyone else to leave or get banned.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So, ramforum is where people upset over the Jan 6 thread are headed.

One does realize they allow no political talk, have compensated moderators and actually will not allow stuff linked from this site.

Along with the terrible information that gets shared there about 5th Gens, this is thought to be a slap in the face.

Wow, the internet is a strange place.

Ramforum is great for 4th Gen info. I quite like the place.

Ram Charger Central has a great off topic discussion page...but they dislike anything other than 72 to 93 Dodge trucks...hahaha.

Good times.

Oh the things I would love to discuss, but no one keeps anything on topic. 😜

Last edited:

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

One does realize they allow no political talk, have compensated moderators and actually will not allow stuff linked from this site.

Along with the terrible information that gets shared there about 5th Gens, this is thought to be a slap in the face.

Ram Charger Central has a great off topic discussion page...but they dislike anything other than 72 to 93 Dodge trucks...hahaha.

Good times.

Worse yet, it was ramforumZ that was mentioned. They can't even spell. :LOL:

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Good times.

What's a "topic"? 😁

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Here ya go!

Every site deals with this political, controversial and he said she said malarkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread