5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future rebates and incentives

Boatjockey

Reaction score
The Non-Truck conquest rebate is a regional one, so I don't know if you will have it in Texas... so I don't think that code will do you any good. The Truck Owner Conquest looks to be a National Program and has a program code of 38CK5.
Got it. Thank you.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So pulling this one up from the dead. Anyone know what's on the horizon for Feb/March of '22?

RichRios

Reaction score
I just went to return my 19 Limited lease and I had to buy my truck…..the lease and buying new is crazy!!!!!!! Not a good time to buy…..there’s no incentives right now and for the good future

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just went to return my 19 Limited lease and I had to buy my truck…..the lease and buying new is crazy!!!!!!! Not a good time to buy…..there’s no incentives right now and for the good future
There's always something. Right now it's like 0% for 48 or $1,000.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good luck to find one without Markup
My window sticker just hit and my price is locked in from June. Whatever incentive is around next month is icing on the cake. Don't bother dealing with a lot vehicle man. Just reach out to Mark Dodge and place an order.

Users who are viewing this thread