5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future rebates and incentives

ponypride

Reaction score
Well, If I am reading this right it looks like for my zip code for all models cash + bonus cash are now up to $4,500 through 10/1. Sigh of relief.

RichRios

Reaction score
Well, If I am reading this right it looks like for my zip code for all models cash + bonus cash are now up to $4,500 through 10/1. Sigh of relief.
Where did you find that info?

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nothing posted for my zip code yet on Ram website

KryptonMan

Reaction score
Nothing from the Houston area, needless to say I am not too pleased. I had a dealer pull a fast one on me when i was prepared to trade and buy. Now there are no properly equipped Laramie Sports in my color choice within 200 miles. Ill be leaving a terrible review for the dealer and will likely be complaining to RAM as I was willing and able to buy however there stupid supplier issues with wheels have cost me money.

ponypride

Reaction score
I can' t find the link but you have to go to the top of the page and click on the option to the left, which shows special offers. That shows $4000 dealer cash incentive and $500 bonus cash incentives

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can' t find the link but you have to go to the top of the page and click on the option to the left, which shows special offers. That shows $4000 dealer cash incentive and $500 bonus cash incentives
Ok I see that, but it appears that only applies to the Bighorn model as of this current moment

ponypride

Reaction score
Look under Featured Deal at the top of the page. If you go to all models it defaults to that, so I think it is on all.

Attachments

• IMG_1582.JPG
    IMG_1582.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1583.JPG
    IMG_1583.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 36

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Have the new incentives been posted yet for the US?
I only see
Ok I see that, but it appears that only applies to the Bighorn model as of this current moment

That's all I see as well. I'm hoping this gets updated to other models and/or our resident forum dealers can give us some more info. I find this hard to believe that they only have an incentive for the Bighorn and none others for purchase options.

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, the new incentives for June, July, or August didn't show up on the Ram website until a day into the new period. If new incentives aren't posted by Friday, then...

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I only see

That's all I see as well. I'm hoping this gets updated to other models and/or our resident forum dealers can give us some more info. I find this hard to believe that they only have an incentive for the Bighorn and none others for purchase options.
They are probably just updating the website is my guess

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just talked with RAM incentives.

The lady had no clue what she was doing unfortunately and said she couldn't find a Limited 1500, only a Longhorn Limited. She also said her screen only showed incentives for 2018, not 2019 for some reason. She is guessing they are updating the system.

If anyone else wants to try them today, there is no wait time. They just ask for your name and zip code. When I called last week, the lady knew what she was doing. The number for RAM incentives is 1-800-227-0757.

TimG

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the incentives folks.... 1500 bonus cash for Rebels, at least in my area. Various other offers if qualified like JRS200x is saying.

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For the MABC, rebates on the Big Horn are still $4,500, Laramie is still $3,000 and Limited is still $1,500... All with up to $1,500 in conquest incentives available if you own a Ford or Chevy truck.

So 0 changes for September. That being said, there is bonus cash coming for the olderst 30% of our inventory for both DT and DS later this week...

Welp. Possible silver lining is I don't expect to take delivery of mine until October anyway. :ROFLMAO::unsure:

tcw3628

Reaction score
My dealer confirmed no change to BigHorn rebates for me

Users who are viewing this thread