5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future rebates and incentives

ponypride

Reaction score
JRS200X is correct. I contacted FCA and they confirmed.

ExcursionDiesel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Define a Ford truck? I have an '03 Excursion. It's an F250 with an SUV body. Would it qualify since I'm a first time Ram buyer?

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The ram web site has been updated with the current incentives

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
Looks like no change for US markets compared to August. :-/
Yep, and that sucks considering mine is about 80 miles away from being delivered to me. Was hoping for a September surprise, but good news is my truck is close by.

ramfan

Reaction score
I live in south jersey and this morning I saw just lease option. Hope you are right about the 3000. For the Laramie

4sallypat

Reaction score
Lease incentives are not the same as purchase incentives. The incentives quoted were solely for a regular purchase, not leasing.
Yes I am finding that out the hard way.
Getting leasing numbers is tough as most dealers I have contacted want to sell / finance.

I am not sure of keeping the truck so I figure a lease is a great way to do an extended test drive.

The only saving grace with leasing the RAM is the money factor (interest rate) is super low....

4sallypat

Reaction score
Lease numbers aren't hard to quote, not sure why you are getting the run around...
Even with the dealer discounting by 10% from MSRP, the lease incentives don't add up to much compared to the cash incentives by buying/financing.
One dealer quoted $650/month lease which was embarrassing in the leasing world...

RichRios

Reaction score
Even with the dealer discounting by 10% from MSRP, the lease incentives don't add up to much compared to the cash incentives by buying/financing.
One dealer quoted $650/month lease which was embarrassing in the leasing world...
Is that for a limited trim ?

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
Depends on the price and configuration...If you're looking at a $68k Limited at 10% off and, say, a 56% residual for a 36 month lease with no further cap cost reductions, you'd be financing ~$23k over 36 months, which comes out to ~$640 per month without accounting for TTL and the APR of the lease.

Go to the Edmunds Ram 1500 leasing forum and post your configuration there, they'll be able to tell you what numbers you should be looking at.

4sallypat

Reaction score
Is that for a limited trim ?
IT was for a Laramie trim and they don't lease as well as Big Horns.

I know Big Horn leases much better - super low MF and good RV.

But it's hard to find a Big Horn with equipment I am looking for (Air suspension, LED, Advanced Safety, etc)

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
IT was for a Laramie trim and they don't lease as well as Big Horns.

I know Big Horn leases much better - super low MF and good RV.

But it's hard to find a Big Horn with equipment I am looking for (Air suspension, LED, Advanced Safety, etc)
What's the MSRP and lease term/mileage you're looking at? Crew cab or quad cab? 4x2 or 4x4?

gatorhwk

Reaction score
Wow ... apparently Bighorn incentives just shot to 6k for the southeast. I was leaning towards a Laramie, but might have to reconsider if I can get the options in a Bighorn (not sure I get the safety package w/ 360 camera or 12" screen).

tcw3628

Reaction score
Wow ... apparently Bighorn incentives just shot to 6k for the southeast. I was leaning towards a Laramie, but might have to reconsider if I can get the options in a Bighorn (not sure I get the safety package w/ 360 camera or 12" screen).

Neither in the BigHorn

sarder

Reaction score
I only work directly with the owner of the dealership as he is my friend's cousin and he will give me the best incentive between when I ordered and when it arrives. He believes that we shouldn't be punished for them taking longer to deliver it.

Boatjockey

Reaction score
I found that there was a $1000 conquest cash for competing truck owners and $500 conquest cash for any non-FCA vehicle owner. It was due to expire 10/01/18. The dealer claims that only the truck offer shows up in his computer but I lknow I saw the $500 conquest cash for any non-FCA vehicle. Any help with locating this deal would be appreciated. I can't find it on Ram website anymore.

Reaction score
I found that there was a $1000 conquest cash for competing truck owners and $500 conquest cash for any non-FCA vehicle owner. It was due to expire 10/01/18. The dealer claims that only the truck offer shows up in his computer but I lknow I saw the $500 conquest cash for any non-FCA vehicle. Any help with locating this deal would be appreciated. I can't find it on Ram website anymore.

I am seeing the same on the website but the dealer I was going to move forward with is telling me that FCA took all conquest incentives away. I’m in Michigan...

Users who are viewing this thread