5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future rebates and incentives

Bam2880

Reaction score
I just ordered a Laramie sport on 8-17-18. Amy chances the rebates and incentives will get better in September or October when the truck arrives?

TimG

Reaction score
You can call the Rebate and Incentive folks at FCA when it gets closer to the delivery time of your truck. They will give you the most up-to-date information on all of it. Their Number is 1-800-227-0757. Each time Ive called ive gone straight to a person, so at least you aren't stuck in an automated hell the whole time.

Reaction score
It would be great to know one way or another but I don’t think there is anything “for sure” on the rebate side until the time arrives. I am looking to place my order this week as well and facing the same question/fear or rebates going down. With that said it would seem crazy to lower rebates on the truck around the time or at the time GM releases two new trucks. It would seem to make more sense to keep them the same or make them slightly better but I am just using what I consider as common sense. Here’s hoping they get better in October!

D

Deleted member 85

According to the many sales associates I spoke with, they always get better on the same model year, never worse.
That's extremely deceptive.

In March of 2018 my 2018 Ram 1500s had 25% Off MSRP, they only have $11,750 off now.

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh, and FWIW, my immediate dealer is offering $13k off sticker right now via commercial. Of course it is stock #xxxxx but if they are offering that, I would expect $13k off any current incentive vehicle, ie, Big Horn. Makes me mad as they didn’t have a vehicle in stock I wanted and I “only” LOL received 11k off.

D

Deleted member 85

You may have received 25% from your dealer but published FCA incentives were never or will they ever be 25%.
Hey Trout,

I'm a sales manager of a Chrysler Dealership.

2018 Ram 1500 DS Models were 25% Off MSRP in British Columbia Canada in March of 2018.

They are currently only $11,750 off MSRP.

A 2018 Limited EcoDiesel DS Ram would have nearly $18,000 of discount utilizing March's incentives.

troutspinner

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey Trout,

I'm a sales manager of a Chrysler Dealership.

2018 Ram 1500 DS Models were 25% Off MSRP in British Columbia Canada in March of 2018.

They are currently only $11,750 off MSRP.

A 2018 Limited EcoDiesel DS Ram would have nearly $18,000 of discount utilizing March's incentives.

Ahh, Canada is a different beast. Being from USA, I am thinking USA numbers. But yeah, Canada, if you want give me 25% off, I’ll make the drive. ;)

cjgerson

Reaction score
Rebates GENERALLY never get worse as the year goes on, but I have seen incentives go down from one month to another, especially when regional incentives are taken in to account. It doesn't happen often, but it definitely happens.

Totally agree and this has happened this year. In May incentives on Limited where $1000, then when down to $500 for June and July, but then up to $1500 for August.

ponypride

Reaction score
Hoping my ride would be in by the end of the month, so I could take advantage of the current incentives on the Lamarie ($3,000). New incentives launch on Tuesday. Do any dealers monitoring this page know what they are and can share?

ponypride

Reaction score
Do,the rebates lock in when the vehicle is delivered to the dealer lot,or when the customer takes physical possession?

edrclark

Staff member
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When you sign the paperwork. You can do that pre delivery, but I don’t recommend that

ponypride

Reaction score
No way I would do that! Just hoping rebates do not go down on 9/5/18!

immersivenc

Reaction score
Do,the rebates lock in when the vehicle is delivered to the dealer lot,or when the customer takes physical possession?

A good dealership will lock you into rebates at the time of order, or give you the rebates at the time of delivery, whichever is better - if it’s an ordered truck.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread