5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freedom Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Moderator note: Removed inappropriate quoted post.

Seriously, there is no place for the racist $h!t here! Jb stop, not cool

Last edited by a moderator:

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thank you Wayne LaPierre.......way to totally ignore societies problem by throwing more chit on the wall.......enoy you big house.....boats and lavage lifestyle! Members....please send more money.
What I wrote actually agreed with you that society does have a problem and providing some constructive areas that we could start to make improvements.
And I assume you meant 'lavish', "lavage" means flushing out a hollow organ with water, ie 'Jb's posts are as helpful as the leftovers of a lavaged colon'

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That's what you want to believe.....watch the tape....Trump is a clown.....even you can see that.

I saw the digital recording instead. You know, the one you posted where he was asking about generic ideas from the medical professional in layman's terms. Probably in the hopes that even lowbrow liberals could understand that they were exploring anything they could. At no point in this speech or any other did he suggest junkie liberals should go mainlining bleach. I am sure in the doped up fog some might have though.

Don't worry, Biden is making it right. He has it set up so the cartels can readily supply fentanyl. The liberal junkies will be safe from bleach now.

Moderator note: removed inappropriate quoted post.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They completed hundreds of miles of wall. Biden shut it down. Now the wall sections are sitting in the dirt rusting.

Actually....much of the wall he takes credit for was simply replacing existing structures.......he didn't build much new wall and here the kicker.....Mexico never paid for any of it.....remember that promise??

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You left out all the nfl and ncaa stadiums.
Also, they weren’t flying confederate flags, they were rebel flags. You need to do some research brother

You only see what you want to see......I didn't leave out anything.......remember Johnny Yuma...he was a rebel!

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I saw the digital recording instead. You know, the one you posted where he was asking about generic ideas from the medical professional in layman's terms. Probably in the hopes that even lowbrow liberals could understand that they were exploring anything they could. At no point in this speech or any other did he suggest junkie liberals should go mainlining bleach. I am sure in the doped up fog some might have though.

Don't worry, Biden is making it right. He has it set up so the cartels can readily supply fentanyl. The liberal junkies will be safe from bleach now.

View attachment 125801

Yea......the medical professional you refer to thought Trump was a fool.......you keep believing the lies......that's what you're good at.

Birx on Trump's disinfectant 'injection' moment: 'I still think about it every day'

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You’re a bit slow there bud. You’re really showing your colors when you have no credible retorts.

Typical.

You’re getting boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh....and your response was just so much brighter and enlightening.......you're awesome.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Seriously, there is no place for the racist $h!t here! Jb stop, not cool

Funny how people cannot discuss race without emotion.......here's a thought......we have been brainwashed to believe that all men are created equal in this country......it's BS.

Last edited:

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What I wrote actually agreed with you that society does have a problem and providing some constructive areas that we could start to make improvements.
And I assume you meant 'lavish', "lavage" means flushing out a hollow organ with water, ie 'Jb's posts are as helpful as the leftovers of a lavaged colon'

You are such a really good spell checker......impressive.......when you have no credibility.....go after the spelling......I am shivering in my booooots......BTW.....boots is spelllled wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread