5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freedom Convoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Never said that......very narrow minded of you to think that.
That's the implication. And because I know you're going to have a hard time with that one, I'll get out in front of it...

im·pli·ca·tion
/ˌimpləˈkāSH(ə)n/
noun
the conclusion that can be drawn from something although it is not explicitly stated.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Why go with my definition when we could see what Oxford says...

You haven't done that yet.

I kinda did......but.....it was a long time ago and you must have forgotten.......go back and read the entire thread......it's out there.

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I kinda did......but.....it was a long time ago and you must have forgotten.......go back and read the entire thread......it's out there.
You really didn't. You parroted a few talking points from Every Town or wherever you found them and then ran away from the data.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are you just trying to get the thread locked so you can claim some sort of weird victory, because that's what it looks like you're doing.

No.......but it is getting boring.......but a victory....really......that's nonsence......I would really miss you guys......I mean.....speaking to live people from the former centuries is a real opportunity.......and fun.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You really didn't. You parroted a few talking points from Every Town or wherever you found them and then ran away from the data.

Ran away? I am still here........you know my position.....you really are the circle jerk king.....congrats.

CrazyWorld

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Right...that's why it's an implication...that's what that word means...it's...literally...in the...definition...of...the...w...o...r..ddd.....

Thanks for the clarity.......it was very important and hopefully fullfilled your needs.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Aw no new posts.
Actually....much of the wall he takes credit for was simply replacing existing structures.......he didn't build much new wall and here the kicker.....Mexico never paid for any of it.....remember that promise??
actually….yes, hundreds of miles of wall were built during trumps administration.

He shouldn’t have said Mexico will pay for the wall directly. We all knew that would never happen. The plan was to have them help with the financing by placing tolls in immigrants, and establishing trade deals.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
You only see what you want to see......I didn't leave out anything.......remember Johnny Yuma...he was a rebel!
You left out what I said you left out, and then proceed to state that you didn’t leave anything out. Then you see only what you want to see, then say that it’s me seeing only what I want to see. Did you forget to take your sanity meds today, or just being a lefty? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
So you reviewed their curriculum and know for fact what they were teaching.....I call BS.
Yup. You asked, and I obliged. I started on their website, looked up the teachers that gave testimonials, and then checked the curriculum. Not that hard. You can also do your own research sir. Sorry my answer wasn’t what you wanted, so you just said “BS” so you didn’t have to look it up for yourself.

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No.......but it is getting boring.......but a victory....really......that's nonsence......I would really miss you guys......I mean.....speaking to live people from the former centuries is a real opportunity.......and fun.
So you normally only speak to people from this century? That explains the teenagers EQ. 🤓

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Funny how people cannot discuss race without emotion.......here's a thought......we have been brainwashed to believe that all men are created equal in this country......it's BS.
Racism sparks emotion, especially in a biracial family like mine. We are all equal in the eyes of God. Yes, racism is wrong, hate crimes are wrong. However, we all know that no one alive today was a slave or owned slaves. It’s in the past. We have all moved on. We learned that you don’t just play the race card to get attention or push an agenda.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Ran away? I am still here........you know my position.....you really are the circle jerk king.....congrats.
I have a request, can you try and wake up before noon everyday? I look forward to reading your responses in the morning, but I normally have to wait like 5 hours. ☹️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/