5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foot Pedal Upgrade

2020Big4x4Horn

Reaction score
Thanks dude
b1bdac12cf670ff672a353ab945c97e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

river rat

Reaction score
Just watched a video review of a 2021 longhorn anniversary edition and it did not have the bright pedals. Wonder if Ram decided to nix them?

2020Big4x4Horn

Reaction score
I got mine.
You just cut off the top row of dots? Metal and rubber? Leave a tab on the drivers side to catch the pedal?
Stick it on there and look. I just eye balled it. Ye leave tabs.

On another note. My brake pad had held on fine since my last post. Then it fell off and falls off about once a day. Tried double side tape, no luck. Have to figure something else out to hold it.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

ramwb

Reaction score
can someone send me the ebay link to these pedals?

Sinlinson

Reaction score
can someone send me the ebay link to these pedals?
Not ebay.. got them of Amazon cheap

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hmm any updates on these for the DT's? Had heard they were going to come on the TRX.. But haven't seen anything on tnem.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Hmm any updates on these for the DT's? Had heard they were going to come on the TRX.. But haven't seen anything on tnem.
I looked at a TRX on my local lot last weekend, and it had the same pedals my Laramie has.

river rat

Reaction score
What really stinks is that they showed them as part of the initial press release for the 10th anniversary longhorn, but that didn't end up happening. I'm guessing manufacturing issues.

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
What really stinks is that they showed them as part of the initial press release for the 10th anniversary longhorn, but that didn't end up happening. I'm guessing manufacturing issues.
Yup.. quite annoying!

Taegee2

Reaction score
1618712988095.png

Saw this on Amazon...The only one for the New Ram so far. Only $20 from Motrobe. I have their Center Console Organizer and fits, works, and looks great.

Thinking about giving this a try.

Taegee2

Reaction score
Auction site has it for about $25, but ships from China (like 90% of the stuffs are), so a longer wait. I might pick up a set from Amazon...cost less, I'll get it in a couple of days instead of weeks or months (especially now with the COVID), and I can always return them if I don't like them. So far, RAM still doesn't have any OEM version, and probably be around $85-$100 if they eventually decide to make them.

Here is the link to the auction site for $25. Looks identical to the Amazon one.

Last edited:

river rat

Reaction score
View attachment 90140

Saw this on Amazon...The only one for the New Ram so far. Only $20 from Motrobe. I have their Center Console Organizer and fits, works, and looks great.

Ordered today. For only 20$, worth a shot.

ErraticRebel

Reaction score
View attachment 90140

I wasn't even looking for these. But $20 I'll give it a go

Bearman95

Reaction score
I ordered a set of those from Amazon yesterday and they came in today. Have not had a chance to put them on yet but they look to be quality made! I had a credit from Amazon that I’ve never used and they only ended up costing me about two bucks! So I said what the heck. If they fit as well as they are made they should be OK.

Taegee2

Reaction score
Just got mine yesterday. Comes in a nice protective box (unlike some that just comes in a plastic bag). They seem to be of decent quality for the price. Probably put them on this weekend (will try to post pics). Seems to be a pretty simple install like the others (remove the brake pedal and install new one and place the accelerator pedal over the existing).

Motrobe on Amazon has a few other neat aftermarket items for the new Rams (some good, some ok...just make sure they are for the correct models Rams, since some items only fit select models). Since they are sold on Amazon, they are returnable if you don't like them. They are slowly coming out with new items. They primarily have items for the new Rams and Teslas. They don't have a lot yet, but still worth checking out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online