5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Florida Area Rams

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Reaction score
Titusville.

Just received an e-mail from Greenway Dodge in Orlando.

We have earned ADDITIONAL INCENTIVES for the amount of volume we sold during the last 5 months.
That means, for the first 7 days of September only... I can offer hundreds, possibly THOUSANDS more in SAVINGS to help YOU! I would like to invite you to stop in for 15-20 minutes here at Greenway Dodge. There is no obligation and no pressure!

Not looking at this time, but am interested if anyone does contact them to post some feedback if they actually have good deals.
Bought our 2020 from Greenway late October. The dealer in T'ville sucks and besides, Greenway had the only truck I could find that had everything we were looking for. Purchase price was 58.4K for a 68.5K MSRP. Arguing trade in took some time but was worth it. Seemed to be typical Florida fees plus the good old nitrogen/ceramic coating BS. Overall good experience though.

After sale might be different. We had a simple question about the financing and nobody would return our calls. I finally drove over and had a little "quality face time" with them.

djjr50

Reaction score
It can be painted, but most leave it matte black. Either way, I am happy to help you out and get it installed if interested. Where are you located and we can schedule a meet?
South Jax (Greenland Rd). I'm interested.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I am off CR210W so PM me and you can stop over and pick it up. You are 20 minutes from my home.

JOzzz

Reaction score
Well since you are in Tampa have you tried Jerry Ulm? I am in Naples/Fort Myers area and dealerships down here just wont deal because of the snow birds down here and there money. I was buying used but Jerry ulm was the only one that was willing to deal and they gave me a great price plus gave me $3000 more on my trade in than any other dealer and Carmax. Now i will say i bought around the end of March first part of April so their sales were down and they were definitely willing to deal and i was satisfied with the outcome, as much as you can be at a stealership :ROFLMAO:

I bought from JUCJDR as well. Moe was my guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jneto9508

Reaction score
any one in the fort lauderdale area want to trade there normal mirrors for my tow mirrors ?

kdoublep

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In Okaloosa County and got mine from One Step in FWB. Walked on the lot, and the truck said "Hello, take me home." Yeah, I know it sounds funny, but when I saw it, I had to own it. So, we had a chat with the dealer and took her home. BTW Momma likes her too.
I live in Walton County and got mine at One Step in Crestview. I saw ad for $6000 in incentives and drove up there. They had same deal in FWB but it was etorque. I wanted pure 5.7 Hemi.

MOONCHASER

Reaction score
Titusville.

Bought our 2020 from Greenway late October. The dealer in T'ville sucks and besides, Greenway had the only truck I could find that had everything we were looking for. Purchase price was 58.4K for a 68.5K MSRP. Arguing trade in took some time but was worth it. Seemed to be typical Florida fees plus the good old nitrogen/ceramic coating BS. Overall good experience though.

After sale might be different. We had a simple question about the financing and nobody would return our calls. I finally drove over and had a little "quality face time" with them.
Ordered, traded a 2018 Laramie 2500 & took delivery of our 2021 Ram Limited from Titusville, Florida, Parks CDJR recently & have to say it was the best dealer purchase experience of my lifetime & I'm 72 & not new to this.

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Reaction score
Ordered, traded a 2018 Laramie 2500 & took delivery of our 2021 Ram Limited from Titusville, Florida, Parks CDJR recently & have to say it was the best dealer purchase experience of my lifetime & I'm 72 & not new to this.
We've bought a couple used Rams from them previously and found out that they outright lied about vehicle history when specifically asked.

Glad to hear your experience was positive, though.

MOONCHASER

Reaction score
We've bought a couple used Rams from them previously and found out that they outright lied about vehicle history when specifically asked.

Glad to hear your experience was positive, though.
Sorry to hear about your experience. I can say I offered all the history, service records etc on the 2018 we traded in but was told they could not legally pass them to the new owner. No telling these days about that. I do know I signed more forms, etc to buy the new truck than to buy a home. The government & laws have caused far too much wasted time & paper.

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Reaction score
It's crazy. When all was said and done on purchasing this 2020, we took home 64 pages of paperwork with copies on a thumb drive.

Snailpowered

Reaction score
East Orlando here.

I bought at Jerry Ulm last week and can honestly say that it was a pleasure to buy from them. My sales associate was Golddie and never felt pressured, he honestly told me "if there isn't anything I like on the lot he would let me know when a new truck arrived per the options I wanted". He did, and after some negotiations got it to the price I was comfortable with paying.

... plus I worked at a dealership for years so I am pretty hard to impress...

Users who are viewing this thread