5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extended Warranty Options (FCA vs Other)

U

User_3336

No logic in a Ford warranty for a RAM. See denials for warranty work.

coolidge

Reaction score
No logic in a Ford warranty for a RAM. See denials for warranty work.

FCA denies warranty work all the time, or when they can't they opt for the cheapest repair hoping the warranty will run out before she blows.

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FCA denies warranty work all the time, or when they can't they opt for the cheapest repair hoping the warranty will run out before she blows.
Have owned Rams going back to the late 1980s and have never had that occur...

U

User_3336

And you have experience with FCA Denying your claims?

coolidge

Reaction score
And you have experience with FCA Denying your claims?

I sure do and so does my disabled vet brother who's in a lemon law battle with FCA as I type this. We love Ram trucks hell I just purchased a brand new Ram Rebel 2 weeks ago, it's the most awesome truck ever. My brother has his eye on a TRX next. But when it comes to warranty our exp with FCA has not been good.

Silent Bob

Reaction score
Get the Best Price on a Factory Extended Warranty

I contacted all the sources I know of that sell discounted genuine Mopar warranties for a price comparison. Did I miss anyone?

Zeigler
Clay Robbins
Tom Winkels
Riedman Motors
Chrysler Warranty's
Jeep Factory Warranty
Mopar Service Contracts
Chrysler Warranty Direct
Chrysler Factory Warranty
Jason Edmonson

Check out this link to see who had the lowest prices and their contact information.

Users who are viewing this thread