5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extended fender flares for Rebel?

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Hey y’all I was looking for the same thing. Fiberwerx makes them though they are not cheap!
Those are full replacement fenders. The OP was talking about just fender flares.

Rebel03

Reaction score
Hey y’all I was looking for the same thing. Fiberwerx makes them though they are not cheap!
That's looks like wide body front fenders for the ram (but not Rebel). Still cool, but I'm still on the wait for riveted pocket fender flares for the Rebel. Hopefully FrancoFiasco is right and Bushwacker is ready this April.

FrancoFiasco

Reaction score
Bushwacker confirmed they're working on the molding as we speak. They will be ready to sell them in April, limited stock I believe. I guess we'll have to fight for them as soon as it gets released? :p

Rebel03

Reaction score
I actually just saw I had a response back from Bushwacker as well. Wes says they'll be ready in May, but to keep checking the website for availability.

7amada

Reaction score
Ary they gonna stick out more than the stock rebel fenders? Any info?

FrancoFiasco

Reaction score
Nice! I'm following their website closely. Hopefully I can catch first round of orders. :p

Don't you dare steal the first order away from me... LOL jks.

Yeah they followed-up and said it's delayed to May now... I'm bummed, don't know why it's taking so long. I'll keep an eye out for any other brand that might be done before them, although, I like their products a lot.

CaptainCJ35

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I found these while looking for a rubber bed mat... might do the trick for some people while waiting for other alternatives to hit the market.

TML_REBEL

Reaction score
I found these while looking for a rubber bed mat... might do the trick for some people while waiting for other alternatives to hit the market.

According to their site they do not fit the rebel FYI.

Ruben73

Reaction score
I have been following as well, haven't see anything on the Bushwacker site as of yet

RubyRebel12

Reaction score
Just an Update on the Bushwacker Fender Flares for the Rebel, the email was received June 23rd. They said they are in the works but NO release date, maybe something in August. Im sure COVID-19 has slowed things down.

REBELmtnbiker

Reaction score
Any word on any fender flares for the REBEL...? I can't believe no other manufacturers are producing any besides BW.

Hunter Dan

Reaction score
Nope.....Bushwacker is still the only company that I am aware of who intends to release fender flares for the Rebel. When they are going to be available I don't know. Last I heard it was supposed to be sometime this month.

REBELmtnbiker

Reaction score
I wonder if we could order the new ones from the dealer that came on the new TRX! I'm not a big fan of the rivets on most flares.

Rebel 12

Reaction score
Right forgot about the front facia, I think OTG concept parts will show up in Mopar catalog later this year, including the bumper.

Edit: so I was browsing last night and saw this fella, he has a Rebel that he painted the bumpers and seem to have flares from Bushwacker.

Very nice looking truck

Roaminglost

Reaction score
looks kinda funky to me unless you have big tires to fill
1601911625842.png

Users who are viewing this thread