5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extended fender flares for Rebel?

cstapp99

Reaction score
Has anyone found extended flares that will fit a Rebel? Bough my truck with a lift and 35x13.5s. The factor flares don’t protect the body much at all. All of the flares I can find say they don’t fit the Rebel. Any help? Thanks

Hunter Dan

Reaction score
I've been looking too and haven't found any that will fit the Rebel!

Downytide

Reaction score
Those DO NOT FIT THE REBEL...BTDT Only non Rebel front ends

The shapes etc is the same, the difference is the holes, Rebels flares have holes already on the fenders, where as non Rebel are secure from the wheel wells, this thread shows how it's removed:

You can see here on non Rebels those holes are not present, they are installed by drilling from the wheel wells with existing holes, and most are double sided tapes to the fenders.

REBELmtnbiker

Reaction score
The shapes etc is the same, the difference is the holes, Rebels flares have holes already on the fenders, where as non Rebel are secure from the wheel wells, this thread shows how it's removed:

You can see here on non Rebels those holes are not present, they are installed by drilling from the wheel wells with existing holes, and most are double sided tapes to the fenders.

It's more than that...the fender flares are too long in front and go past the front fender onto the REBEL bumper...if you were to trim them, the trim line would cut through the first rivet hole.

THESE DO NOT FIT - PERIOD

Downytide

Reaction score
It's more than that...the fender flares are too long in front and go past the front fender onto the REBEL bumper...if you were to trim them, the trim line would cut through the first rivet hole.

THESE DO NOT FIT - PERIOD

Right forgot about the front facia, I think OTG concept parts will show up in Mopar catalog later this year, including the bumper.

Edit: so I was browsing last night and saw this fella, he has a Rebel that he painted the bumpers and seem to have flares from Bushwacker.

Last edited:

Roaminglost

Reaction score
Right forgot about the front facia, I think OTG concept parts will show up in Mopar catalog later this year, including the bumper.

Edit: so I was browsing last night and saw this fella, he has a Rebel that he painted the bumpers and seem to have flares from Bushwacker.

all their fenders exclude REBEL models

Downytide

Reaction score
all their fenders exclude REBEL models

Yes, but somehow that fella in the video got one that looks like it to work on a Rebel, hence I recommend may be ask him on how did he get it to fit, may be he found a part number that works on Rebel, or may be he trimmed it to fit.

cstapp99

Reaction score
Yes, but somehow that fella in the video got one that looks like it to work on a Rebel, hence I recommend may be ask him on how did he get it to fit, may be he found a part number that works on Rebel, or may be he trimmed it to fit.

I posted the question to his YouTube video, but no response...at least yet.

FrancoFiasco

Reaction score
Yeah, he doesn't seem to respond. Maybe he doesn't want to share? lol... I would love to be able to get my hands on those that fit the Rebels but no luck yet.

FrancoFiasco

Reaction score
Bump.

Anyone heard of anything on extended flares for our REBELS???

FrancoFiasco

Reaction score
Pictures of? If you are referring to the Bushwacker flares pictures for the Rebel, they're not available until April when they release them.

Users who are viewing this thread