5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extended fender flares for Rebel?

YngwieL

Reaction score
This is the part number I got from the BW site, #BWR50936-02. But I also saw it on sale at RealTruck website with the part number, BUS-50936-02. I’m wondering if it’s the same. I mean, the image they have is the same exact truck. But a significant price difference has me scratching my head. Where do y’all purchase from?

BUS-50936-02 (unless its changed since I ordered mine in November last year) .. I ordered them from realtrucks... in the screen shot I posted above this reply, it has the part#

My_first_RAM

Reaction score
I beg to differ :p
Damn! Nice find! How the heck can they get them that cheap? They are 499 on the BW site? Have you received them?
If I didn’t use some Amazon gift cards, I would be pissed! Ha!

Rebel TR8R

Reaction score
BUS-50936-02 (unless its changed since I ordered mine in November last year) .. I ordered them from realtrucks... in the screen shot I posted above this reply, it has the part#
Have you gotten them on your truck already? If so, I’d like to see them if you don’t mind? They’re currently 20% off on RealTruck and I know they go for $499 with Amazon being lower but that’s also why I’m hesitant to jump on it. But if you got it for your Rebel and they fit, I’ll buy it right now.

Rebel TR8R

Reaction score
Disregard my previous reply. I just realized you were one of the ones that already posted them on this thread. So you got them off RealTruck?? I feel more confident now in getting them, especially for the price they currently are. Thanks for the info!

ErraticRebel

Reaction score
I have been thinking about these. Wasn't willing to pay the high price tag. But $255 is a great deal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210416-083250_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210416-083250_Samsung Internet.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 80

Rebel TR8R

Reaction score
B3B3F7DF-3919-4D8E-AD5B-75B4EB28D53D.jpeg Yeh, I couldn’t wait any longer. I didn’t want the sale to go away and regret not getting them. I’m a little more at ease since I’m not the first to buy it from RealTruck. Worst scenario, I can resell or return.

Rebelguy2020

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here ya go
Nice looking truck! Big difference from stock 33 to 35. There are not many monotone painted Rebels compared to the two tone with the black paint below the doors and bed.
I bought the OEM Ram heavy rubber mud guards for the front and rear wheels, they are too short, the mud builds up onto the running boards and the bumper bed step, I had bought the same mopar rubber mud guards for my 2011 Ram outdoorsman and they were much longer and stopped the mud and slush.
Hope you can find the flares.

AA1mike

Reaction score
349.99 a set on real truck now.. i missed the sale.

rlb1130

Reaction score
Anyone running these with -12 offset? Curious how they look? Don't want a flare that buries the tire in the wheel well. Thanks.

Rebel TR8R

Reaction score
What price were you quoted for the paint job to color match the trim? One shop quoted my $700. I feel like just doing the job myself. I’m just trying to color match the bumper or stock fenders.

rlb1130

Reaction score
What price were you quoted for the paint job to color match the trim? One shop quoted my $700. I feel like just doing the job myself. I’m just trying to color match the bumper or stock fenders.
You can order a set from realtruck for 799.00 already painted with color coded paint. Most shops will charge between 200-250 to paint,

Rebel TR8R

Reaction score
You can order a set from realtruck for 799.00 already painted with color coded paint. Most shops will charge between 200-250 to paint,
I already purchased it when it went on sale but I didn’t see that option when I made the purchase though. 200-250 is good, 400 is reasonable but the 700 I was quoted is baffling.

Users who are viewing this thread