5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

--Expired-- DEAL ALERT - Hellwig Sway Bar

gtxdana

Reaction score
Nice find! For $260 I wasn't real interested in the bar. For $125 I'd buy one. Too bad their website won't load the last page to complete the transaction! I left it in the cart and will try again later.

ny2az

Reaction score
Nice find! For $260 I wasn't real interested in the bar. For $125 I'd buy one. Too bad their website won't load the last page to complete the transaction! I left it in the cart and will try again later.
same here... l wasnt really interested at the higher price,.. but at $125 ... l am ... that's a deal you cant pass up on ...

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
same here... l wasnt really interested at the higher price,.. but at $125 ... l am ... that's a deal you cant pass up on ...
Agreed. This is a great deal for a very highly touted mod around this forum. Props to the OP for posting this!

KNGSNK11

Reaction score
Were you using PayPal to check out? I had an issue last night with Paypal but once I used their own checkout and entered my card manually it went through.

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just received my shipping confirmation, unfortunately it coming to Atlanta from Washington. Won't have till next Monday

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Mustangmike66

Reaction score
Of course...they won’t ship to Alaska!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gtxdana

Reaction score
Were you using PayPal to check out? I had an issue last night with Paypal but once I used their own checkout and entered my card manually it went through.
I entered my card manually. Would never load the shipping information and complete the transaction.
I just tried PayPal. Still won't load the shipping info and complete the sale.

Last edited:

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I entered my card manually. Would never load the shipping information and complete the transaction.
I just tried PayPal. Still won't load the shipping info and complete the sale.
I would try a different web browser, Some web browsers sometimes don't cooperate with some sites.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

antwon412

Reaction score
paypal worked with zero problems for me last night. Using Safari on an iPad. I don’t even have my truck yet - but it’s a great price and a worthy modification so why not?! When my truck does finally arrive (hopefully this week) I have several things ready to add to it already!

gtxdana

Reaction score
The page finally loaded for shipping, but it said they could not ship to my address, which is Oregon. Tried calling in the order and was told the price was $305. It's still in my cart for $125.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don’t think this was ever a deal. I believe it was a mistake. Hopefully they don’t try and hold people’s orders because of a price mistake.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don’t think this was ever a deal. I believe it was a mistake. Hopefully they don’t try and hold people’s orders because of a price mistake.
I would hope that if you were lucky enough to get one for $125 and already paid they will honor that. That's on them...

Users who are viewing this thread