5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exhaust dealer or affiliate.

Reaction score
First post y'all. Looking to buy an exhaust for my Big Horn, set on Flowmaster's American Thunder series P/N 817843... Given the times, are there any smaller shops or dealers that can get me one? I'd like to support smaller businesses, if possible. I'm located in southern California (93041), active duty military.

Also interested in Rough Country's grill lights, P/N 70783...

LamboMitch

Reaction score
i don't want to step on anyone toes but i can help if no vendor or anyone else can. wanna make sure i don't step on the rules. just wanna support our military. i have the borla on mine and absolutely love it.

Reaction score
i don't want to step on anyone toes but i can help if no vendor or anyone else can. wanna make sure i don't step on the rules. just wanna support our military. i have the borla on mine and absolutely love it.

Sure. PM me with what you can help out on.

myles

Reaction score
First post y'all. Looking to buy an exhaust for my Big Horn, set on Flowmaster's American Thunder series P/N 817843... Given the times, are there any smaller shops or dealers that can get me one? I'd like to support smaller businesses, if possible. I'm located in southern California (93041), active duty military.

Also interested in Rough Country's grill lights, P/N 70783...
Jerl's Muffler & Brake in Riverside, CA is where I got my exhaust done on my old truck.

they do custom exhausts too, one of our work trucks we had them put on a shorty side exit exhaust and a diamond core bit as the exhaust tip

Users who are viewing this thread