5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exhaust Cutouts on Rebel?

ryco25

Reaction score
Sorry guys! I took a bunch of proper videos this weekend but realized the wind noise pretty much ruined the video...so I'll take more soon. Here is a quick preview from right after install though to tide you over...

Initial impressions after one week - happiest I've ever been with a modification on any of my vehicles. It sounds AWESOME when it is open and feels more powerful, and then when I want to go on the highway or just be quiet, shutting it takes the truck back to stock. Really, really happy with this. I have the wireless remote and programmed the cutout to my homelink buttons as well which is a fun way to keep it subtle.

More video with proper open/closed comparison + accelerations, interior sound, etc coming soon, I promise.

Flot

Reaction score
I have the wireless remote and programmed the cutout to my homelink buttons as well which is a fun way to keep it subtle.

More video with proper open/closed comparison + accelerations, interior sound, etc coming soon, I promise.

@ryco25 can you confirm which one you bought? Programming to the homelink buttons is what will seal the deal for me.

I assume this was the QTP Agressor + wireless? Yeesh $500 is a bit steep for the pair.

ryco25

Reaction score
@ryco25 can you confirm which one you bought? Programming to the homelink buttons is what will seal the deal for me.

I assume this was the QTP Agressor + wireless? Yeesh $500 is a bit steep for the pair.

Yessir! Invoice w/ part numbers below. Steep I agree, but worth it for me vs buying a ~$1k full catback system. Didn't want to go the muffler route this time so I didn't have crazy full-time drone, etc.

QTP aggressor for 2019, wireless controller, turndown pipe and extra gasket for turndown.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 7.17.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 7.17.58 PM.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 72

Binaryslave

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the qtp wireless transmitter works with the summit electric cutout?

Binaryslave

Reaction score
One more question: can you guys share where you ran your wiring for your cutout?

Thanks!

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
more time than any,this muffler subject always keeps coming up .again and again to infinity.

Users who are viewing this thread