5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you see many other gen 5's?

RebelMike

Reaction score
Not many in my area yet. My buddy just bought a Big Horn Sport two weeks ago, and there is an older couple I see driving around town in a silver Limited, but that is about it. I see one on the road every once in a while, but not many. I have only seen one other Rebel in the wild either.

Dkwatts1522

Reaction score
When I bought mine im June it seemed I was the only one with a 2019 for a few months. Lately, I have been seeing them pretty regularly in WV. I saw 5 today and 2 of them limited trim.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Sadly again the only time I am seeing them is on my local dealers lots. Oh I’m wrong, when someone takes it off of the lots for a test drive lol.

Brady_SS

Reaction score
I was just thinking I haven't seen many around, I believe I have only seen two since I bought my truck on 08/31. Then this morning, I was at a stop light on my way to work and there were two other limited models sitting there along with mine. I guess folks around here are finally catching on...

meltedcheez

Reaction score
I have seen two Rebels and two Limiteds in my area. I have not seen any Big Horns and no '19s in Max. Steel Metallic.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Man I would like to know where you folks are that you are seeing so many of these out on the road lol..

Nate4x4

Reaction score
Man I would like to know where you folks are that you are seeing so many of these out on the road lol..

Located in southern Ontario, Canada; I encounter around a dozen 5th's every-day...that's If I go out. (Sport, Rebel, Laramie, Express, Big Horn, Etc.)

Just looking out my country window alone...I'd probably see 1 every three hours or so. :D

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just passed by a Granite Crystal Bighorn Sport driven buy a man in his late 60s early 70s. There is another with a Laramie longhorn.

This weekend driving out to four friends sons birthday...saw four trying to get through the Christmas shopping traffic.

Very easy to spot them...the RAM stands out very well.

PorBoy

Reaction score
See even with them standing out, again the only one I’ve seen was one at the municipal building and that was also a Billet silver ORP one...

Billy James

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida. I bought mine in August. At the time I think I may have only seen one on the road. Now I see at least 15 to 20 everyday while commuting. Mine was the first in my parking lot at work ; today there were six. I'm seeing a good mix of Big Horns, Laramie's, Rebels, and Limited's.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Must be a South Jersey thing for some odd reason ha ha ha..

meltedcheez

Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida. I bought mine in August. At the time I think I may have only seen one on the road. Now I see at least 15 to 20 everyday while commuting. Mine was the first in my parking lot at work ; today there were six. I'm seeing a good mix of Big Horns, Laramie's, Rebels, and Limited's.
Still the one and only in my parking lot. :)

Al Czervik

Sag A*
Reaction score
I'd never seen one in person until my BIL pulled up in one on Thanksgiving day at my house... One week later, I drove mine home off the lot. (y)

Since then, I've only seen two more on the road, and the ironic thing is one of them is my neighbor up the street. :LOL:

jkratze1

Reaction score
I am seeing at least 1 or 2 a week in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. I've seen Laramie trims and Limited trims. I saw my first Rebel a few weeks ago. I noticed more started appearing on the roads after September.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've been seeing quit a few in Cincinnati now, I see at least one a day here on the north side of town.

Users who are viewing this thread