5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you see many other gen 5's?

gmab

Reaction score
I’ve only seen 1 in the Seattle area.

Jhill

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I also am in Portland, Oregon near Happy Valley and have only seen 2 on road so far....maybe i saw (James1414d) yours. Mine is bright and bold Red/black Rebel. Soon to get some Magnaflow thunder! You'll notice it if is anywhere in eyeball range on road.....lol Just added vinyl die cut R A M letters and pulled tow hooks and painted with rattle can Duplicolor PR4 flame red . What do you think? IMG_3291.JPG IMG_3406.JPG

Last edited:

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have seen at least 20-30 2019 Rams on the road in WI

Reduxalicious

Reaction score
They're all over in the Houston area,

I can't count how many I've seen but odds are now If you're behind a RAM pnear me it's a 19 Laramie or Limited

Now seeing other QUAD CAB 19s.. or 19 Rebels in ANY trim is another story

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Seeing 1-3 everyday here now. The dealer I purchased mine currently has 105 in stock from Rambox Rebels to Limited’s, Sport Laramie’s, Longhorn’s, almost anything in any color.

Last edited:

geotex1

Reaction score
I'm still the only locally with one, but I live in the mountains of PA. When I travel down into the bigger cities, I'm noticing more of them. In fact, since the November rebates I'd say I've seen an exponential growth, including inventory turn over at both RAM dealerships I ride past a few times a week.

warvet

Reaction score
I see, mostly, Bighorns and Laramies. I've only seen two other Longhorn and I've only seen 2 Limiteds. Oh, I've seen a couple of Rebels

John813

Reaction score
There's a Limited in my town I see every other week. Maximum Steel.
Occasional Silver Laramie on the hwy on way home from work.
Black bighorn in neighborhood I hope to be moving into by end of year/early next.

MopaRAMan

Reaction score
I’ve seen about a dozen in the OKC area. Mostly Laramie and Limited.

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They rant very rare anymore. Seems like everyone and their mother has them now.

stevj

Reaction score
On a clear day, I can see Seattle from my house.
I just drove from Seattle area to San Jose via Chicago, Nashvile, Shreveport and Albuquerque. I made a point of counting all the 2019 Rams, and also all the 2019 GM pickups, that I saw on the road.
Saw 6 2019 Rams and a whopping 2 2019 GMC Sierras.

Steve

bdm219

Reaction score
I've only seen one '19 (White) on the road so far. It was actually before I bought mine, seeing it made up my mind that I was going to buy one. I had been thinking about it for a while beforehand.

zman9119

Reaction score
Maybe 2 or 3 in the wild. Turned the corner last night pulling into my hotel for the evening and spotted a black sport parked there, which I promptly backed into the parking spot two down from it. It was a special moment.

stubright

Reaction score
I have seen several, but I live in Texas and this is truck country!! Saw 3 driving to the grocery store this past weekend.

S

Smashy71

I live in northern Idaho and I see only one. It’s a black long horn. For that matter I drive a rebel and I’ve only seen one gen 4 rebel. Lots of Subaru’s up here. I’m a transplant from northeast Oklahoma that just moved here. Not use to seeing so many Subaru’s. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread