5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you see many other gen 5's?

James1414d

Reaction score
Maybe it's because I live in Portland,OR, but I haven't seen another 2019 on the road at all.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The only ones that I’ve e seen, are the ones still sitting on the dealerships lots.

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
Starting to see more, including a blackout Rebel last week.

Jaysond

Reaction score
The first couple months I had mine (July / August) I saw none anywhere. The last couple months, however, I've started seeing them all over the place.

MrHankbot

I AM A ROBOT
Reaction score
I've seen a number of them on the road in Nebraska, maybe a dozen or more. Saw a Big Horn on the interstate today.

kjk05006

Reaction score
I have seen only one here in western MA. Same model and color as my one on order.

cjmst23

Reaction score
Not many in Pittsburgh thus far. Saw one at my Gym and passed a car-carrier with 4 on it on the turnpike!

sticker500

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have seen a couple in Alabama. The local dealer closest to me has a Limited they have had for a couple months, but according to them "they can't keep these on the lot" LOL

Ramlax

Reaction score
Here on long island Ny they are becomimg
Extremely popular. Especially being in the NY construction industry I love pulling up to job sites everyone goes nuts over this truck

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Maybe because of where I live South Jersey, I’m only seeing the ones on dealers lots. Even the sales manager drives the 2018 ones ...

U

User_3336

One exactly mine was spotted in the walmart parking lot, but that is the ONLY one around here I've spotted..... There are a couple of SPORT models around here though (18 or earlier)

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have seen 10-20 2019 Rams on the road here in Wisconsin. I have seen Long Horns, Limiteds, Laramies, Big Horns, Sport Packages etc. and the dealer lots here are full of them also.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I see a bunch every day. I think I saw about 9 or 10 today just while I was out running around.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Still very rare to see one in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, surprisingly.

Users who are viewing this thread