5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Display Theme Resetting

A-TEAM

Reaction score
I believe that the system has to be a navigation system to have the themes.

Ollie2023

Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck with Jscan getting any themes other than Rebel to stick? Changing to Offroad (Rebel) works great but I cant get Limited (Blue) or either of the Longhorn themes to stick.

KKearney

Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck with Jscan getting any themes other than Rebel to stick? Changing to Offroad (Rebel) works great but I cant get Limited (Blue) or either of the Longhorn themes to stick.
I didn’t. I tried the blue theme but it didn’t stay. Once it Didn’t stick I switched back to the off road truck With Jscan and theme 5 (red) and so far it’s sticking.

Ollie2023

Reaction score
off road is the only one I can get to work as well. Strange that’s the only one that will stick but I wanted to make sure I wasn’t doing something wrong. Thanks

KKearney

Reaction score
Ollie
Last week my battery died. No warning, just died. I replaced it the next day and watched the instrument cluster theme since I wasn’t sure what would happen. As I wrote above earlier this year I used Jscan to get theme 5 to stick And it has been rock solid Since then.
At first startup the theme reset to the speedo font with thin numbers. This is the instrument cluster theme that the truck defaulted to when using remote start. After a couple more starts theme 5 returned. So feeling adventurous I then set the theme to the blue theme. So far it hasn’t changed. This includes using the remote Start 3 times today!
I’ll continue to monitor and honestly have No idea why this would be acting this way. But, I’ll take it!

Users who are viewing this thread