5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cup holders to small

$80 for that? I'll pass lol
I agree it’s a little steep, but I love it. For $72 with discount, this product makes more sense to me than a lot of the autozone style mods I see here on the forum haha

The lower console organizer was delivered from Amazon last night and I just got them installed this morning. The dividers are a little plyable which works to my advantage and still sturdy enough to hold my hydroflask in place without any sliding/tipping when turning. The two front open-edged slots flex by maybe a few mm when inserting the hydroflask, but that is it. I like that I am still able to lock the center console in the in the middle position (with the hydroflask in the lower console), which still gives me access to the stock cup holders as well. The kit also came with a set of dividers for the back half of the console which is a nice added bonus. I still have full range of motion with the center console with the dividers installed. Overall I am very happy with the purchase. Here are the links in case any of you are interested:

Amazon - Vehicle OCD - Lower Center Console Organizer for RAM 1500/2500/3500 (2019-2023) (Longhorn and Limited Models ONLY)

Amazon - Vehicle OCD - Lower Center Console Organizer for RAM 1500/2500/3500 (2019-2023) (NOT for Classic, Longhorn, Limited, TRX Models)
I have a Rebel 1500, so assume option 2? What's the diff with console size on 1500s between LH, Ltd and other trims?

How tall are the dividers? I've got a 40 oz and don't want it rolling around on turns. Thx!

I have a Rebel 1500, so assume option 2? What's the diff with console size on 1500s between LH, Ltd and other trims?

How tall are the dividers? I've got a 40 oz and don't want it rolling around on turns. Thx!

I can check the height tomorrow. I also have a 40oz (wife has one too and have no issues with it shifting/rolling on turns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here you go. In the first pic, the front is on the right hand side it’s (with the square in the middle). You eat all the cookies I have use this with 32 and 40 ounce Hydro flasks with zero tip overs. I would 100% buy this again if it ever came down to it.
750bd2c9140256e7f0066539f739ed62.jpg

9b5f0a361c76b514666ba48e89172e82.jpg

806bbd29603e8ea56085962eeb32d23c.jpg

f7b3514535e0250bc12938373dddc697.jpg

After digging through many other threads, I may have found a solution. Amazon has a organizer that slides together and fits in the bottom area in front of the console. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find the dimensions of each section to see if it will fit my hydroflask, but it may be worth a try anyways.

I almost ordered one of those last night. My wife and I both have water bottles of various sizes, some that look roughly the size of that Hydroflask that you showed. Some of ours look significantly narrower and still don't fit well, which is the frustrating part. Also, those big ones fit just fine in my wife's Chrysler Pacifica. I mean they're a little bit snug, but they fit. Her Pacifica cup holders seem to be a pretty similar design too, with the 3 puffy things to help hold smaller containers.

When I have one of those big ones similar to your Hydroflask, I put it down in that console area too. I normally keep 2 rectangular Kleenex boxes down in that area side by side. (The more square Kleenex boxes are too tall to fit under the sliding cup holder area. The rectangular ones are low enough to fit below that.) One of them empty and used as a small trash container. When its full I just throw out the box. When I have a big water like that, I just slide one of the Kleenex boxes back a little bit. The other Kleenex box isn't near sturdy enough though to help keep the water bottle upright though. If I bought that divider thing, I'd need to find somewhere else to keep my tissues & trash box. 🤷‍♂️

I almost ordered one of those last night. My wife and I both have water bottles of various sizes, some that look roughly the size of that Hydroflask that you showed. Some of ours look significantly narrower and still don't fit well, which is the frustrating part. Also, those big ones fit just fine in my wife's Chrysler Pacifica. I mean they're a little bit snug, but they fit. Her Pacifica cup holders seem to be a pretty similar design too, with the 3 puffy things to help hold smaller containers.

When I have one of those big ones similar to your Hydroflask, I put it down in that console area too. I normally keep 2 rectangular Kleenex boxes down in that area side by side. (The more square Kleenex boxes are too tall to fit under the sliding cup holder area. The rectangular ones are low enough to fit below that.) One of them empty and used as a small trash container. When its full I just throw out the box. When I have a big water like that, I just slide one of the Kleenex boxes back a little bit. The other Kleenex box isn't near sturdy enough though to help keep the water bottle upright though. If I bought that divider thing, I'd need to find somewhere else to keep my tissues & trash box.

How much smaller is your wife’s water bottle? You could make a (cardboard?) spacer of some sort to take up some of the extra space in the divider. I recently got into 3d printing and am learning CAD. It seems like it could be fairly easy to design a piece to provide extra support with a cleaner look. As for the Kleenex box, I do have room to squish a square box in between the water bottles. I don’t necessarily like how that looks, so I put a small box in each door side pocket instead.
Some time ago, I bought a few trash cans that fit in the door’s cup holder. My wife and I buy a lot of coffee and it comes in handy for all of those straw wrappers. It is easily emptied when I go to fill my tank at the gas station.
f63c04f686742d55195847ce107a5ae3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back