Cup holders to small

Brent T

Reaction score
Laramie with full console, anyone else think the 2 cup holders on the console are to small? Nothing bigger than a regular sized cab fits in there. Wish it were adjustable or something. Maybe someone will make a different sliding tray with better cup holders ?

Goatmann

Reaction score
I can fit two 30 oz Yeti cups in the front slider and two more on the back of the console if needed. I find the cup holder plenty big.

Need to upgrade your beverage containers.

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Cup holders are plenty big... unless you are using one of those ridiculous 'bubba' mugs...

Ranger482

Reaction score
I have the Laramie with full console as well. Have not had an issue with the size. Seems to accommodate everything but the biggest mug style containers.

Brent T

Reaction score
I have a yeti 26oz and there is not chance it will fit. Nothing bigger than a can of coke will fit in mine. Could they be different ?

Ranger482

Reaction score
Not sure if there are different sizes. This is with a 30 ounce or so mug. Fits great and the little side fingers do a nice job of securing it.

Attachments

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a yeti 26oz and there is not chance it will fit. Nothing bigger than a can of coke will fit in mine. Could they be different ?
Putting your vehicle information in your signature helps in identifying issues/concerns...

davidn0021

Reaction score
Agreed with this! My son's 40oz Takeya mug won't fit. It's not that big a deal but I think for next year's model, they should enlarge it by a little bit more..

Jackham

Reaction score
I think being able to fit a regular sized "cab" in a cup holder is down right amazing. What will engineers think of next?...:)

MJP

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No, you can make them adjustable or have a removable liner. Lots of them out there.
Don't know if this is the best place to post this but does anyone know why the front doors on the Limited have the foam inserts for insulation in the cup holders and the rear doors don't? Kind of odd unless I'm missing something.

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Don't know if this is the best place to post this but does anyone know why the front doors on the Limited have the foam inserts for insulation in the cup holders and the rear doors don't? Kind of odd unless I'm missing something.
I know it's an upgrade on the Laramie Level 1 package, it's just an extra set of cup holders added to the door instead of the empty pocket.

Toab81

Reaction score
Just came across this. I agree with the OP. In the attached picture the Yeti’s on the left fit and the ones on the right don’t. Just kind of annoying. 26430The cup holders are too small. They should have some sort of adjustable mechanism. While I can fit my large Yeti in the cup holder, my low ball does not fit due to it not having a tapered bottom. It does fit in my wife’s VW Atlas because the cup holders were designed with an adjustable holder.

Goatmann

Reaction score
Just came across this. I agree with the OP. In the attached picture the Yeti’s on the left fit and the ones on the right don’t. Just kind of annoying. View attachment 26430The cup holders are too small. They should have some sort of adjustable mechanism. While I can fit my large Yeti in the cup holder, my low ball does not fit due to it not having a tapered bottom. It does fit in my wife’s VW Atlas because the cup holders were designed with an adjustable holder.
Not annoying if you buy a beverage container that fits the space designed. The two containers on the right are not what the majority of consumers use in their cup holders. Find some other first world issue to whine about

gpbst3

Reaction score
I think they are fine. The cup holders in my tundra were too big. If you had a single use water bottle in there you could guarantee it would be on the floor after the first turn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)