5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracies - theory or fact?

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Can't post the video obviously, but here's the text from the link:

The state of Massachusetts is now asking families to host illegals in their homes Hotel owners and landlords are also called upon to host illegals on their properties
As far as I know nothing about that.
I know in NY they are making a football field a place for them to stay.
My father is a landlord (but not a apartment complex) and he didn't get anything like that.

That said I wouldn't be surprised.

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Tucker Carlson just dropped an interview with Stephen Sund, Former Capitol Police Chief who reveals what happened behind the scenes as leadership denied approving military resources to help Capitol Police. Tucker interviewed him while at Fox but it never aired. It's unbelievable hearing him tell the story.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Tucker Carlson just dropped an interview with Stephen Sund, Former Capitol Police Chief who reveals what happened behind the scenes as leadership denied approving military resources to help Capitol Police. Tucker interviewed him while at Fox but it never aired. It's unbelievable hearing him tell the story.

Big surprise there. We all know what happened. It was planned.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I don't have Twitter so that link does nothing. I think I know what you are referring to.
Where I live nothing is going on except for price hikes on everything. The other day I went Worcester and when I got home my wife let me knew there was a shooting there like 1 hour ago (minutes before I got there).
This state is terrible, if I wasn't born here I wouldn't be living here. Still better than California but they double dip a lot unfortunately. Lots of the towns/cities are fine though. I never need to worry about my truck getting stolen or rims getting yanked and truck left on cinder blocks.
I'm in CT and it's not much better here. In fact I call CT mini commiefornia

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

How many are living with the Bidens down in Rehobeth? The Obamas up on the Vineyard? How many with Bernie in one of his houses that's vacant at the moment? If Eric Adams is provided with free housing in Gracie Mansion, his apartment in Brooklyn should be available...shouldn't it?

Criminal Migrants* may not be violent felons, but the moment they cross the American border they break American law and therefore become criminals

==============================================================================================

1. “Illegal Entry”/8 U.S.C. § 1325 makes it a crime to unlawfully enter the United States. It applies to people who do not enter with proper inspection at a port of entry, such as those who enter between ports of entry, avoid examination or inspection, or who make false statements while entering or attempting to enter.
Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more

crim·i·nal
https://www.google.com/search?sca_e...2ahUKEwjbq9jj59aAAxXFlYkEHaYGDB8Q3eEDegQIHxAI
noun

1. a person who has committed a crime.

Jako

Reaction score
They need to drop the illegal aliens off at the doorstep of every liberal that voted for biden and his open border policy. They better welcome them with open arms because this is what they wanted
I wonder how many are happy with their voter choice. Realized my neighbor was delusional when he said "Biden can speak". True statement but he left out the coherent part. Perhaps he was not happy paying off student loans and had high hopes.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I wonder how many are happy with their voter choice. Realized my neighbor was delusional when he said "Biden can speak". True statement but he left out the coherent part. Perhaps he was not happy paying off student loans and had high hopes.
I bet not many, and even the people on the permanent govt teet are not happy. Bidenomics are a complete failure. Everyone’s bank account shows that. I wish we knew who was pulling the puppet strings. Obama maybe, but I’m sure there others in the deep state.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
I bet not many, and even the people on the permanent govt teet are not happy. Bidenomics are a complete failure. Everyone’s bank account shows that. I wish we knew who was pulling the puppet strings. Obama maybe, but I’m sure there others in the deep state.
It goes much higher than him. I'm sure soros has a lot to do with this bull$h!t

Mountain Whiskey

Reaction score
So glad this isn’t against YouTube’s terms and conditions. They will sure sensor real facts about a virus tho. Keep your kids off the internet folks

How do I unsee that now? That was some big nasty butt flopping around. I need some bleach....

Users who are viewing this thread