5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comma.ai

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi all - I've been following the Comma.ai development for 6-7 months now and am ready to jump. I drive a 2,500 mile roundtrip in my '19 Ram Limited every 6-8 weeks, and this would sure make that drive more relaxing. Anyone know what the lead time is on a Comma3 these days?

I've tried to join the Discord group as well, but all the links are expired when I get to them. Can someone invite me?

Thank!
First of the week

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi all - I've been following the Comma.ai development for 6-7 months now and am ready to jump. I drive a 2,500 mile roundtrip in my '19 Ram Limited every 6-8 weeks, and this would sure make that drive more relaxing. Anyone know what the lead time is on a Comma3 these days?

I've tried to join the Discord group as well, but all the links are expired when I get to them. Can someone invite me?

Thank!
Discord Invite:

It has been quite for a few Days.

Malodave

chade014

Reaction score
I saw a few days ago a video on YouTube with this working and man was I excited. I have known George since he was a young guy, he did some software work for me back in the day and when he started comma ai I knew he was onto something. I cant wait to get this going on my ram.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I saw a few days ago a video on YouTube with this working and man was I excited. I have known George since he was a young guy, he did some software work for me back in the day and when he started comma ai I knew he was onto something. I cant wait to get this going on my ram.
I've been running it for 8 months at least. It's great.

Haulin192rbs

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, I'm interested in an invite link. Thanks!

Madmaxt

Reaction score
We have openpilot running quite well on a 2021 and 2019. Most of the legwork has already been done, so now it’s just a tuning an tweaking game.

This is amazing...what should I do to build this? I would love to get this running on my Ram! Could I pay someone to build a harness?

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is amazing...what should I do to build this? I would love to get this running on my Ram! Could I pay someone to build a harness?
I have the Ram Specific Harness and Mirror Mount to move the comma device just behind and below the mirror.
There is also a 6 switch panel I designed to replace the Sunglass Cubby.

Malodave

Attachments

• CommaAI_RAM_Harness2.jpg
    CommaAI_RAM_Harness2.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 92
  • MirrorMountRear.jpg
    MirrorMountRear.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 91
  • MirrorMounFront.jpg
    MirrorMounFront.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 90
  • RAMDTMirrorMountResin3.jpg