5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

colored Ambient Lighting (Dash and Doors)

Gs72174

Reaction score
Googled Paragoptics and all that came up was their Facebook page. Not many posts on there. Looks like it’s based out of Texas and has been around since April of ‘18. Couldn’t find anywhere to actually place an order. Anyone willing to be the guinea pig and try these out if the guy posts the links to buy them?

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Did the same thing. Doesn't seem like they can be trusted. Scam alert
I contacted them on Facebook. They currently only have kits for Rams that already have ambient lighting and it looks to only be one color, not color changing. They mentioned testing a kit for trucks that don't have ambient lighting.
Not holding my breath and will just make something myself.

lawlavigne

Reaction score
I contacted them on Facebook. They currently only have kits for Rams that already have ambient lighting and it looks to only be one color, not color changing. They mentioned testing a kit for trucks that don't have ambient lighting.
Not holding my breath and will just make something myself.
Did they mention any pricing?

Paragoptics

Reaction score
That looks really good!

Ordered while the sh*t was hitting the fan..Hydro-Blue Laramie Group 2, Air-suspension, Off-road, Sport, Uconnect 12, power running boards, dual panel moonroof.

Thank you we really appreciate it!

chrisnack

Reaction score
FB message sent, not sure why you can’t post in here so you don’t have to answer the same questions over and over.

Paragoptics

Reaction score
Googled Paragoptics and all that came up was their Facebook page. Not many posts on there. Looks like it’s based out of Texas and has been around since April of ‘18. Couldn’t find anywhere to actually place an order. Anyone willing to be the guinea pig and try these out if the guy posts the links to buy them?

We typically do B2B sales with Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram dealerships within the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Due to the impact that COVID-19 has had on dealership sales we are selling our 2019+ Ram ambient lighting kits to the general public for the time being.

chrisnack

Reaction score
We typically do B2B sales with Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram dealerships within the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Due to the impact that COVID-19 has had on dealership sales we are selling our 2019+ Ram ambient lighting kits to the general public for the time being.

great I’d love details. I sent you a FB message as requested.

Doc33

Reaction score
200.00 is what they told me, tried to attach installation file but file was to big.

lawlavigne

Reaction score
I took a glance through the installation instructions. Plenty of panel removing and removing inner panels. I'd say if you aren't confident in doing any of that either try elsewhere or bring to a shop and pay someone that's creditable.

Gs72174

Reaction score

That’s great and all but multiple members have asked for links and details and you haven’t given us much to work with. If you want us to buy your product, you’ve got to do better. Hopefully your lack of responses isn’t indicative of your level of customer service after the sale.

chrisnack

Reaction score
Here's the info I was able to get, hope it helps since it's apparently too difficult to post here :)

Details:
Price $199.99 including tax + shipping (Quarantine Special), normally sells for $399
Single color - choice of Red, Green, Blue, Cool White
3 year limited warranty

Installation:
1:30-2 hours with simple tools and knowledge
19 lights replaced, 3 dash, 4 footweel, 3 per door
Detailed installation instructions provided.

Group Buy:
I asked about a group buy, and they said with 10 people, an additional 10% would be available, so $179.99 per kit, not sure if we could get more with more people, but figured I'd ask anyways.

tac63

Reaction score
New poster to the forum, but got the paragoptics blue kit and it was fantastic. Well made, very OEM, install is actually very easy if you follow the directions. Customer service is top notch. Have been meaning to get pictures, just havent done so yet.

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've done plenty of XBOX & PSP LED changes, these don't seem to be that much more difficult -- other than the "style" of LED FCA uses. I'll pull one out and see if they can be changed over -- more than likely, they are surface mount which are a bit more challenging if you do not have the proper soldering equipment.

chrisnack

Reaction score
New poster to the forum, but got the paragoptics blue kit and it was fantastic. Well made, very OEM, install is actually very easy if you follow the directions. Customer service is top notch. Have been meaning to get pictures, just havent done so yet.

you bought through dealer then I assume? Since it sounds like they are only selling to consumer now due to Covid.

Users who are viewing this thread