5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cold Air Intake

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The video gives you a step by step process I would imagine the k&n isn't much different to install.

Pepper

Reaction score
I installed the aFe Momentum GT CAI. Went with it just because it's a closed system. Texas is notorious for dusty wind and I didn't want any heat getting inside the filter system as well since I'm not one of the cool kids who got those bad *** vented hoods on my stupid Limited...LOL

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the S&B. Best looking one imo and sounds really good!

Dynamite

Reaction score
Thats going to be my next mod...
I like the chrome one.

Cosmok

Reaction score
Why replace a good factory set up, with a sound box. That really does nothing but make noise.
If S&B can be believed, then their certified flow test show a 50% improvement in air flow over the stock box/filter. How can that not help the engine make more power?

Bubba33

Reaction score
If S&B can be believed, then their certified flow test show a 50% improvement in air flow over the stock box/filter. How can that not help the engine make more power?
It doesn't need more air.

Woolnerc

Reaction score
I put in a volant closed system.. nice sound. Looks good.. took about 15min

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FYI- if you have or plan on getting a catch can. With s&b intake will have to be relocated.

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FYI- if you have or plan on getting a catch can. With s&b intake will have to be relocated.
Mishimoto cans fit, but the billet technologies ones do not.

Users who are viewing this thread