5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clanking After Lift

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
It’s annoying they don’t provide you with the isolators if they know it happens, which they must cause it’s pretty loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah i know! The instructions say to reuse the stock ones, but the stock coils are thinner and the isolators were glued on too so you can’t really reuse them. So dumb

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Well if you ever want to add them to your truck “ram1500rsm” told me that he solved the issue on the Icons and his Claytons with this sleeve. CS5002L

How many of the sleeves did you buy?

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Too many, six. Still waiting for them since I had to send them to Miami and them have them shipped to Puerto Rico.

Ahh ok yeah I wasn’t sure how many I needed. I was thinking 1 per side? Maybe 2? Idk

jan_riefkohl

Reaction score
Ahh ok yeah I wasn’t sure how many I needed. I was thinking 1 per side? Maybe 2? Idk

So ram1500rsm showed me a foto of his set up, ill send it to you, and a total of 5 coils were in contact so 3 on each side will solve it or 1 cut in three pieces.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
So ram1500rsm showed me a foto of his set up, ill send it to you, and a total of 5 coils were in contact so 3 on each side will solve it or 1 cut in three pieces.

Ok thank you!

jan_riefkohl

Reaction score
e2abff96d2b3fc7bd89534592dd569f9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread