5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change to turn signals in 2023 MY?

I took my '23 in for this a couple weeks ago. They ended up replacing the clock spring and didn't change out the multifunction switch. I was skeptical, but it is fixed now.
It's the same part.

I just had my 2023 in for the other recall yesterday. The turn signal lever also populated back as a recall on my truck so they performed that as well. I'm now on my FOURTH turn signal lever lol. Granted, my third one was just put in I think in August I had it swapped and I wasn't having problems. But they said since it showed as active again now, they had to change it again.

I just had my 2023 in for the other recall yesterday. The turn signal lever also populated back as a recall on my truck so they performed that as well. I'm now on my FOURTH turn signal lever lol. Granted, my third one was just put in I think in August I had it swapped and I wasn't having problems. But they said since it showed as active again now, they had to change it again.
Reason number 10,001 why they're having money problems.

I have this issue on my 2020
It's based off the part number of the clock spring/multifunction switch installed on the truck, not model year. There was probably a revision to it for the model years effected. Because one of two people with a different part number are having similar issues doesn't warrant them expanding the recall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Back