5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Center console to bench seat swap Complete

maddoxvic

Reaction score
I am In San Diego, CA.
I HAVE A 2019 RAM 1500 LIMITED IN BLUE AND BEIGE INTERIOR...... I AM INTERESTED IN SWAPPING MY CENTER CONSOLE FOR SOMEONES LIKE NEW JUMPSEAT (WITH CD PLAYER OPTION)

Please let me know if you guys are interested

Maddox Vic

Gtbadass

Reaction score
Folks... Bought a '21 Laramie, black leather with center console - need to swap for a jumpseat if anyone's interested. Seattle, WA. Thanks!!!
I have a jump seat in a 2019 Laramie (new model) and want to install the entire center console.

FubecaDez

Reaction score
I have a jump seat in a 2019 Laramie (new model) and want to install the entire center console.
Rock on - so I think we should be talking. ;)

My console is black leather interior. Live in Seattle. I'll send pics. I have to refresh my read of this SWAP/INSTALL thread, but I think there are a few MOPAR parts for me to get, and other to collect from you (obviously).

How soon would you want to get the swap done?

FubecaDez

Reaction score
Any reason a guy doesn't simply cover the carpet hope with a nice square mat?

Az40ss

Reaction score
Any reason a guy doesn't simply cover the carpet hope with a nice square mat?
Rock on - so I think we should be talking. ;)

My console is black leather interior. Live in Seattle. I'll send pics. I have to refresh my read of this SWAP/INSTALL thread, but I think there are a few MOPAR parts for me to get, and other to collect from you (obviously).

How soon would you want to get the swap done?
Did you guys complete the swap?

izhavrid

Reaction score
Did you guys complete the swap?
Just picked up a 2021 Laramie w/ jump seat (black leather). If anyone is interested, I would rather have the center console set up. I'm located in San Diego. Let me know.
hey I just picked up Laramie w/ center console (black) and I want jump seat. I'm not far from you - in Big Bear. Do you want to swap?

5thgenramAK

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Laramie with black leather and the console. We just had our 4th baby so I need a jump seat, anyone looking to swap? I’m in Alaska but can ship of course.

M2k

Reaction score
Thank you for this write up! I’m in the Toledo, Ohio area. Just traded my 4th gen ram for a 2021 5th gen. I did the swap to bench in my 4th gen. Could only find console trucks with the options I wanted again...

I want to swap my big horn lvl 2 center console for a bench with all the dash parts. I am willing to ship. My interior colors is black. Brand new console. Please PM me. Thanks

M2k

Reaction score
Nevermind! Just scored a complete bench with all conversion and dash parts off eBay

M2k

Reaction score
Still in truck. Want to buy? Going to swap it out tomorrow hopefully, but am keeping it’s harness as the truck I got the bench from was a base big horn without 115v and rear usbs.

UNL67Volvo

Reaction score
I'm still looking for someone in the PNW South Puget Sound area that would like to trade their black leather middle center console jump seat for my Limited's black leather console.

FubecaDez

Reaction score
Just removed my console (starting my swap to put in the middle seat) - realized that I did NOT receive the center seat "beefier" bracket with the center seat that was shipped to me... Had to order so waiting a week on delivery.

Everything else looks exactly as described in this thread - very quick to remove the console!

Okiseb

Reaction score
Folks... Bought a '21 Laramie, black leather with center console - need to swap for a jumpseat if anyone's interested. Seattle, WA. Thanks!!!
I’m interested. 2019 Laramie with bench seat located in Lacey, Wa.

Users who are viewing this thread