5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Borla Atak Highway Driving Sound

FloTx

Reaction score
I am thinking about installing either the Borla Atak or s-type on my truck and was wondering how loud it was at highway speeds. However, I often drive at 85-90 mph and not around 70. Does anybody know how loud either system is at 90 mph cruising or have a clip of how loud?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You tried again and it still didnt register for you. lol but whatever you say Mr basically president of ram club. Next time maybe youll get it, no arguement or beef here, we will let the OP who created the post take our replies with a grain of salt and can choose himself. Cheers brother!
Check it out

And it seems the only one it's not registering for is you. I said there is a difference in sound. You supported that comment while at the same time saying I was wrong. Good try though

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
Check it out

And it seems the only one it's not registering for is you. I said there is a difference in sound. You supported that comment while at the same time saying I was wrong. Good try though
Still tryna "mansplain" I see. Bro just stop lol Time to log off bud.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Still tryna "mansplain" I see. Bro just stop lol Time to log off bud.
I'm not the one trying to get into semantics about differences in sound. "You are wrong" and "there is a minimal difference" are two different things. You admit there is a difference. Enough said. Carry on with your night

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Don’t know if you will be able to view the video but here is my 2020 Laramie with the Corsa Catback and their front resonator delete. This is the second 5th gen I’ve had this setup on. I love it.

Click the link ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Sounds good.
Also sounds 0 like my Borla Atak.
Different exhausts do sound very differnet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online