5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reaction score
For anyone that wants to know, I found the bolt specs needed for 2020+ trucks.
M14x2.00x200mm Rear cab bolts
M14x2.00x160mm Mid cab bolts
M14x2.00x300mm Front cab bolts

skyhawk42

Reaction score
For anyone that wants to know, I found the bolt specs needed for 2020+ trucks.
M14x2.00x200mm Rear cab bolts
M14x2.00x160mm Mid cab bolts
M14x2.00x300mm Front cab bolts
Did you end up ordering the kit? Does it still come with the wrong bolts? I might be interested in doing this, but I’d like to see the install manual first. Can’t seem to find it online

Reaction score
Did you end up ordering the kit? Does it still come with the wrong bolts? I might be interested in doing this, but I’d like to see the install manual first. Can’t seem to find it online
I haven’t ordered the kit yet. Been debating myself as well. Talked to a rep at Daystar and they assured me that the kit does fit the 2019+ rams, however the design team messed up and included the bolts from the 4th gen. They are aware now and working on a fix. This new batch getting released after 12/05 should be fixed. Here is a link to the instructions for the tactical kit that includes a front level as well as 2” body lift

skyhawk42

Reaction score
I haven’t ordered the kit yet. Been debating myself as well. Talked to a rep at Daystar and they assured me that the kit does fit the 2019+ rams, however the design team messed up and included the bolts from the 4th gen. They are aware now and working on a fix. This new batch getting released after 12/05 should be fixed. Here is a link to the instructions for the tactical kit that includes a front level as well as 2” body lift

Thanks for that. Looks pretty simple. I’ve done a couple before. Not much difference in what I’ve done in the past. I already have the RC 3.5” so this might be a way to get the extra height without going for a full suspension lift.

Reaction score
Thanks for that. Looks pretty simple. I’ve done a couple before. Not much difference in what I’ve done in the past. I already have the RC 3.5” so this might be a way to get the extra height without going for a full suspension lift.

Just spoke to Daystar again today and the kits will be back in stock the end of December. They have 2'' lift blocks in stock and bumper brackets, but they are waiting for the new revised bolt kits to arrive.

skyhawk42

Reaction score
Just spoke to Daystar again today and the kits will be back in stock the end of December. They have 2'' lift blocks in stock and bumper brackets, but they are waiting for the new revised bolt kits to arrive.
Nice. I doubt if I’d do this before spring anyways due to the weather and lack of garage space, but definitely on my list as a maybe need to do this

Users who are viewing this thread