5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bilstein 5100

BigAdge

Reaction score
SUMMIT RACING FYI ALERT
ordered bilstein 5100 on their website and within a few hours had multiple fraudulent charges on my account, may have been coincidence but the website might be hacked.

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like the look of those!

I’ve been looking on Craigslist for a set, no luck yet though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try OfferUp (formerly LetGo)...that’s where I found mine. The buy/sell on here has them pretty often too

ff13375

Reaction score
Bilsteinlifts.com has 12 of the kits in stock per the website I just looked

ColoradoCub

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Need some help. I have an ORP 1500, I want to do Billstein fronts and also put a 1" spacer in the rear. Seeing as the ORP trucks have 1" of lift already will the factory or Bilsteins rear shocks work with basically 2" of lift in the rear?

ff13375

Reaction score
Need some help. I have an ORP 1500, I want to do Billstein fronts and also put a 1" spacer in the rear. Seeing as the ORP trucks have 1" of lift already will the factory or Bilsteins rear shocks work with basically 2" of lift in the rear?
From bilstein website so you can add a 1in spacer with opr springs. I am doing 2in spacer with non opr springs
For Rear Lifted Height: 0-2" without factory Off-Road Group
- For Rear Lifted Height: 0-1" including factory Off-Road Package
- For Rear Lifted Height: 0-1" with factory Off-Road Group
- Without Air Suspension- Without Air Suspension

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
SUMMIT RACING FYI ALERT
ordered bilstein 5100 on their website and within a few hours had multiple fraudulent charges on my account, may have been coincidence but the website might be hacked.
YIKES! summit is usually one of the reliable places I’d order from..

Rebel20

Reaction score
Just picked up a set of the 5100s for my 2020 Rebel. I know there is one piece I dont use for the rebel. I believe I remember seeing a picture showing what part isn't used but can't find it. Im guessing I won't be using this for the install on my rebel?

Attachments

• 20200918_111144.jpg
    20200918_111144.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 67

CJR28

Reaction score
Just inquired with Bilstein about the availability of the 6112s and they should be available from dealers early October.

Tac747

Reaction score
Just picked up a set of the 5100s for my 2020 Rebel. I know there is one piece I dont use for the rebel. I believe I remember seeing a picture showing what part isn't used but can't find it. Im guessing I won't be using this for the install on my rebel?
The part you are showing in the picture is what keeps the split ring in the height adjustment groove. You definitely need that part. Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 4.33.48 PM.png

Rebel20

Reaction score
The part you are showing in the picture is what keeps the split ring in the height adjustment groove. You definitely need that part. View attachment 69017
Any idea what I wont be using then? I remember seeing several Rebel owners say one part is not used due to the factory setup the rebels have already

Tac747

Reaction score
Any idea what I wont be using then? I remember seeing several Rebel owners say one part is not used due to the factory setup the rebels have already
Sorry. Im not quite sure what that would be and I am unable to find anything on the Bilstein website as they do not show a model number RHA front shock for the rebel. All they show are the rears in 2 different configurations
https://www.bilstein.com/us/en/products-and-services/

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The factory rebels come with Bilsteins on the front already but it’s the non adjustable version...so maybe that’s what they’re referring to?

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I’ve read this somewhere too...

realralfy

Reaction score
Got the notification that the 5100’s were back in stock at Bilsteinlifts.com....I just pulled the trigger. I’m not looking for a big lift, will probably leave the back the same and raise the front 1”. I just put a set of 275/60/20’s on (33”)....Hoping for a quality ride

ZonaRam44

Reaction score
Got the notification that the 5100’s were back in stock at Bilsteinlifts.com....I just pulled the trigger. I’m not looking for a big lift, will probably leave the back the same and raise the front 1”. I just put a set of 275/60/20’s on (33”)....Hoping for a quality ride
If you go with the 1" setting let me know how you like it. I was considering going this route if I leave the rear stock hight.

Users who are viewing this thread