5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best place to purchase Mopar official Mopar warranty- dont buy from local dealer!

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Try this guy before you buy...he gave me a great deal and i will pull the plug before i hit 12k

[email protected]
Jason Edmonson
Mopar Service Contracts
CR Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Official Dealer
Warranty Office
2000 Curtis Road
Adrian, MI 49221

(517)662-0400 - Direct Line
I just checked 4 Chrysler Warranty sites and Ziegler and Jason from Moparservicecontract.com had the best pricing. Jason took great care of me once again so I pulled the trigger.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Don't forget that Ziegler has discount codes:

PAYINFULL for $365 off the plan if you pay for it up front.

DAMON2 for $100 if you finance it over 12 months.

I don't know if the $150 Christmas sale is still going on (as shurik74 mentioned earlier).
Jason will match or beat the Ziegler discount codes...don't do anything until you call him and have a conversation!

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Great prices. I just plugged in my info and it would cost me $745 for MaxCare 6yr/60k warranty.
I’ll def be doing this if I decide to keep my truck beyond three years, which will be in June.

In my case I need extra years, not mileage, since I only drive around 6k miles / yr.

Cheers,

EJ84

Reaction score
Thanks I’ll call and price them out next week, I spoke with Zeigler about a month ago and there prices seemed more then reasonable but it never hurts to make another phone call.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Thanks I’ll call and price them out next week, I spoke with Zeigler about a month ago and there prices seemed more then reasonable but it never hurts to make another phone call.
Call Jason too at Mopar Service Contracts so you have two very solid quotes and can decide from there. I couldn't find any other source that would come close to these two guys. Good luck and share how this turns out.

EJ84

Reaction score
Will do, planning on purchasing one in the next few months. Like everything else I do I’m over thinking the deductible. $100.00 or $200.00...

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Will do, planning on purchasing one in the next few months. Like everything else I do I’m over thinking the deductible. $100.00 or $200.00...
The deals they are giving now may be end of year specials so you may save up to $365 if you buy before January 1...worth checking.

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Call Jason too at Mopar Service Contracts so you have two very solid quotes and can decide from there. I couldn't find any other source that would come close to these two guys. Good luck and share how this turns out.
I didn't know about Mopar Service Contracts but here are the ones I narrowed down to when I bought mine:

- Ziegler Automotive Group (https://www.chryslerfactoryplans.com/) – 866-943-7778
- Riedman Motors (Trish) – 765-222-1353
- Eau Claire CDJR (https://www.chryslerwarrantys.com/) – 888-918-9840
- C.R. Motor Sales Inc. (https://www.chryslerwarrantydirect.com/) – 888-352-6103

It's been over a year since I've priced them but they were all competitively priced back then. I went with Ziegler but there was only a spread of about $150 between the highest and lowest between them for the warranty I was looking for.

Dodgeramfan

Reaction score
I have decided to pull the trigger on an extended warranty, in large part because I usually keep my cars/trucks upwards of 8 years. With the exception of two cars, I always "got my money's worth" (warranty work exceeded the cost of the warranty). In both cases it did not, I sold my cars early and simply got a prorated refund (so not a total loss).

Anyway, I'm simply undecided on the Maximum Care vs the Added Care Plus. There's a about a $1000 difference in cost. I've been able to read the brochures and sample contracts but I'm having a hard time really deciphering if the "5000+" parts covered on the Maximum Care is substantive in the real world or are the additional parts/issues not covered by Added Care Plus (800+) just stuff that rarely breaks down anyway.

Any words of wisdom would be appreciated!

EJ84

Reaction score
8 years is the maximum time no matter where you buy it from, correct?

Bluesurf

Reaction score
8 years is the maximum time no matter where you buy it from, correct?
Yes. 8 years is MAX. I bought for my Ram 1500, from Ziegler. I bought 8year/125,000miles, with a deductible of $200.00= I paid one payment of $2150.00
I did get the lifetime Maxcare for my Grand Cherokee Summit while it was available. ($100.00 deductible) I used it a few times. Worth every penny. A Factory plan is always best . 3rd. Party warranties are a losing fight. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!

baccigalup

Reaction score
I have decided to pull the trigger on an extended warranty, in large part because I usually keep my cars/trucks upwards of 8 years. With the exception of two cars, I always "got my money's worth" (warranty work exceeded the cost of the warranty). In both cases it did not, I sold my cars early and simply got a prorated refund (so not a total loss).

Anyway, I'm simply undecided on the Maximum Care vs the Added Care Plus. There's a about a $1000 difference in cost. I've been able to read the brochures and sample contracts but I'm having a hard time really deciphering if the "5000+" parts covered on the Maximum Care is substantive in the real world or are the additional parts/issues not covered by Added Care Plus (800+) just stuff that rarely breaks down anyway.

Any words of wisdom would be appreciated!
Unless you have a bare bones truck with no electronics why even think about anyything less than maxcare...i always get the best and try for 100 or zero ded if you can...that should be a no brainer if you are keeping the car that long.......
I dont typically do more than 12k per year...i sold my 10 year old 4runner with 110k miles and my 6 year old with 60k....getting 8/125 is probably a waste for me i can easily do the 8/100.. on the 4runner im glad i had it more than paid for itself twice...whoda thunk?.

Mattiusmaximus1216

Reaction score
Can I wait to purchase max care? Like right before factory warranty expires? New ram owner here...not sure how it works. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread