5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best place to purchase Mopar official Mopar warranty- dont buy from local dealer!

U

User_3336

some states have different rules for warranty
all I said was check your state, nothing more.
CANCELLATION AND TRANSFER POLICIES: During the term of the Plan, you have the option to: • CANCEL the remaining Plan coverage and receive a full or pro-rata refund or; • AUTHORIZE TRANSFER of the remaining Plan coverage to the 1st subsequent owner. Note: Refer to the cancellation/transfer policy section below for details. CANCELLATION POLICY: If you are the original purchaser of the Plan, and coverage under the Plan has not expired or been terminated, you may cancel if you have not authorized transfer of Plan coverage to a new owner. To cancel the Plan you may take your Plan to any Dealer. The Dealer will contact us to request termination of your contract. If your Vehicle is repossessed or rendered a total loss and your Plan was financed with your vehicle, your rights under this Plan transfer to the lienholder. The lienholder is then responsible for requesting termination of the Plan through the Dealer where the Plan was purchased. If the Plan was not financed, any refund due will be paid to you by check in your name from Us. If there is no Dealer in your area, mail your cancellation request along with your Plan Provisions, proof of payoff and current mileage on the Vehicle to: Vehicle Protection Cancellation Department P.O. Box 2700 Troy, MI 48007-2700 Please specify the Option Code(s) you wish to cancel. Option codes can be found on the first page of this document below Option Description. On cancellation requests received* within the first 60 days from the original purchase date of the Plan, you will be refunded the full amount you paid for the Plan, provided no claims have been paid against the Plan. In the event claims have been paid, or requests received* after 60 days, your refund will be based on the full amount you paid for the Plan, less a pro-rata adjustment for time or mileage used, whichever is greater, less a cancellation fee as indicated below. We reserve the right to cancel the Plan after issuance should it be discovered that: (a) the Vehicle is ineligible or has been modified/altered to make it ineligible after Plan coverage has been in effect; (b) failure of the customer to maintain the Vehicle as prescribed by the manufacturer; (c) the odometer has been tampered with or has not been repaired by the customer, (d) non-payment of premium or (e) the Vehicle is registered outside of the United States, Guam, and Puerto Rico. Your refund will be based on the full amount you paid for the Plan, less a pro-rata adjustment for the time or mileage used, whichever is greater, less claims paid. *Requests Received - The cancellation refund will be based on the date we receive written notification of the cancellation request. A cancellation refund check will be made payable and issued to you if no lien exists. Whenever a lien exists, the cancellation refund check will be made payable and issued to the lienholder. CANCELLATION FEES (Applies to the state where the Plan was purchased) STATE AMOUNT Alabama $25 Administration Fee. California $25 or 10% of the Contract Cost, whichever is less. Hawaii $50 Administration Fee. Illinois $50 or 10% of the Contract Cost, whichever is less. New Hampshire None. New York $50 Administration Fee. North Carolina $50 or 10% of the pro-rata refund amount, whichever is less. Georgia 10% of the unearned pro-rata premium - no Administration Fee. Oklahoma 10% of the unearned pro-rata premium not to exceed $75. If we cancel, 100% of the unearned pro-rata premium will be refunded. All others $75 Administration Fee. Form Num: NM515 FMCC#: MVP NM515 Page: 9 of 10 Note: Plans sold beyond 12 months or 12,000 miles from the original in-service date have a surcharge applied to the Plan cost. $150 of the applicable surcharge is non-refundable after 60 days from the Plan sale date. This statement does not apply to Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, New Hampshire, Puerto Rico and Washington. TRANSFER POLICY: The original purchaser may authorize transfer of coverage, provided the Plan has not been canceled. Remaining Plan coverage may be transferred to the first subsequent purchaser of the vehicle AT TIME OF VEHICLE SALE ONLY. Thereafter, the Plan is non-transferable and non-cancelable. To transfer this service contract, complete the transfer form. Be sure to include your signature. This means you are authorizing transfer of Plan coverage to the new owner. Transfer requests will not be processed: (a) without the signature of the owner for whom these Plan Provisions were originally issued; or (b) if received after 60 days from the date of vehicle ownership change. You may take your Plan with the completed transfer form and transfer fee, if applicable, to a Dealer to process the Plan transfer or mail to: Vehicle Protection Transfer Department P.O. Box 2700 Troy, MI 48007-2700 The transfer fee is as follows: TRANSFER FEES (Applies to the state where the Plan was purchased) STATE AMOUNT New Hampshire None All others $50 •Any Plan financed on the Vehicle Protection Payment Plan is NOT transferable until the Plan is paid in full. •Upon acceptance by us, you will be mailed a new set of plan provisions in your name confirming your transfer request. •Warranty transfer fee may apply. Please refer to your owner’s manual or ask your dealer for details.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
CANCELLATION AND TRANSFER POLICIES: During the term of the Plan, you have the option to: • CANCEL the remaining Plan coverage and receive a full or pro-rata refund or; • AUTHORIZE TRANSFER of the remaining Plan coverage to the 1st subsequent owner. Note: Refer to the cancellation/transfer policy section below for details. CANCELLATION POLICY: If you are the original purchaser of the Plan, and coverage under the Plan has not expired or been terminated, you may cancel if you have not authorized transfer of Plan coverage to a new owner. To cancel the Plan you may take your Plan to any Dealer. The Dealer will contact us to request termination of your contract. If your Vehicle is repossessed or rendered a total loss and your Plan was financed with your vehicle, your rights under this Plan transfer to the lienholder. The lienholder is then responsible for requesting termination of the Plan through the Dealer where the Plan was purchased. If the Plan was not financed, any refund due will be paid to you by check in your name from Us. If there is no Dealer in your area, mail your cancellation request along with your Plan Provisions, proof of payoff and current mileage on the Vehicle to: Vehicle Protection Cancellation Department P.O. Box 2700 Troy, MI 48007-2700 Please specify the Option Code(s) you wish to cancel. Option codes can be found on the first page of this document below Option Description. On cancellation requests received* within the first 60 days from the original purchase date of the Plan, you will be refunded the full amount you paid for the Plan, provided no claims have been paid against the Plan. In the event claims have been paid, or requests received* after 60 days, your refund will be based on the full amount you paid for the Plan, less a pro-rata adjustment for time or mileage used, whichever is greater, less a cancellation fee as indicated below. We reserve the right to cancel the Plan after issuance should it be discovered that: (a) the Vehicle is ineligible or has been modified/altered to make it ineligible after Plan coverage has been in effect; (b) failure of the customer to maintain the Vehicle as prescribed by the manufacturer; (c) the odometer has been tampered with or has not been repaired by the customer, (d) non-payment of premium or (e) the Vehicle is registered outside of the United States, Guam, and Puerto Rico. Your refund will be based on the full amount you paid for the Plan, less a pro-rata adjustment for the time or mileage used, whichever is greater, less claims paid. *Requests Received - The cancellation refund will be based on the date we receive written notification of the cancellation request. A cancellation refund check will be made payable and issued to you if no lien exists. Whenever a lien exists, the cancellation refund check will be made payable and issued to the lienholder. CANCELLATION FEES (Applies to the state where the Plan was purchased) STATE AMOUNT Alabama $25 Administration Fee. California $25 or 10% of the Contract Cost, whichever is less. Hawaii $50 Administration Fee. Illinois $50 or 10% of the Contract Cost, whichever is less. New Hampshire None. New York $50 Administration Fee. North Carolina $50 or 10% of the pro-rata refund amount, whichever is less. Georgia 10% of the unearned pro-rata premium - no Administration Fee. Oklahoma 10% of the unearned pro-rata premium not to exceed $75. If we cancel, 100% of the unearned pro-rata premium will be refunded. All others $75 Administration Fee. Form Num: NM515 FMCC#: MVP NM515 Page: 9 of 10 Note: Plans sold beyond 12 months or 12,000 miles from the original in-service date have a surcharge applied to the Plan cost. $150 of the applicable surcharge is non-refundable after 60 days from the Plan sale date. This statement does not apply to Alabama, Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, New Hampshire, Puerto Rico and Washington. TRANSFER POLICY: The original purchaser may authorize transfer of coverage, provided the Plan has not been canceled. Remaining Plan coverage may be transferred to the first subsequent purchaser of the vehicle AT TIME OF VEHICLE SALE ONLY. Thereafter, the Plan is non-transferable and non-cancelable. To transfer this service contract, complete the transfer form. Be sure to include your signature. This means you are authorizing transfer of Plan coverage to the new owner. Transfer requests will not be processed: (a) without the signature of the owner for whom these Plan Provisions were originally issued; or (b) if received after 60 days from the date of vehicle ownership change. You may take your Plan with the completed transfer form and transfer fee, if applicable, to a Dealer to process the Plan transfer or mail to: Vehicle Protection Transfer Department P.O. Box 2700 Troy, MI 48007-2700 The transfer fee is as follows: TRANSFER FEES (Applies to the state where the Plan was purchased) STATE AMOUNT New Hampshire None All others $50 •Any Plan financed on the Vehicle Protection Payment Plan is NOT transferable until the Plan is paid in full. •Upon acceptance by us, you will be mailed a new set of plan provisions in your name confirming your transfer request. •Warranty transfer fee may apply. Please refer to your owner’s manual or ask your dealer for details.
see some states it is different

again check with your state.

I am having a hard time on why you can not understand what I posted.

U

User_3336

see some states it is different

again check with your state.

I am having a hard time on why you can not understand what I posted.
Again, the person asking about the refund was from TEXAS, there are no restrictions in that state. I am having a hard time on why you can not understand what I posted.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Again, the person asking about the refund was from TEXAS, there are no restrictions in that state. I am having a hard time on why you can not understand what I posted.
you sure like beating a dead horse don't you!
does it make you feel important?

other people read this forum
in fact as I write this there are 288 non members reading the forum.

but you keep looking like a bully.
and I will keep pointing it out!

U

User_3336

you sure like beating a dead horse don't you!
does it make you feel important?

other people read this forum
in fact as I write this there are 288 non members reading the forum.

but you keep looking like a bully.
and I will keep pointing it out!
You can report my post to anyone you wish. I simply answered the person who asked about cancellation policy with the EXACT answer concerning their specific state but you kept replying "check your state", "again check your state". If you feel like you are being "bullied" then report the post, or furthermore block/ignore my posts and you won't have to read them. Problem solved (for you anyway).

and I always "feel important" when I've answered a specific question for a fellow forum member.

Randboye

Reaction score
Anyone have any issues with any dealer excepting the Mopar maximum care plan from Ziegler ? Looking at the 7 year unlimited mileage or 8yr 125,00 mileage plan.

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Anyone have any issues with any dealer excepting the Mopar maximum care plan from Ziegler ? Looking at the 7 year unlimited mileage or 8yr 125,00 mileage plan.
In over fourteen years of purchasing extended warranties for Rams and Fords for my kids, in-laws, brothers, a sister and parents, we've never had any issue with a Zeigler plan being accepted at the local dealer. They sell genuine MOPAR and Ford extended warranties...no tricks like the off-brand extended warranties.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
The plan from Ziegler IS THE MOPAR PLAN fully authorized by RAM. Do you think it's their own plan??? Ziegler is only the selling dealership of record.

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
As mentioned by securityguy and GregHBNA it's an authentic MOPAR plan and accepted at all CDJR dealerships.

I've already used it and no issues (I have the 7 years | unlimited miles | $100 deductible that I bought through Zeigler). When the service department looks up your VIN in their computer your MOPAR ESP is there for them to see in all its glory. 😉

Randboye

Reaction score
In over fourteen years of purchasing extended warranties for Rams and Fords for my kids, in-laws, brothers, a sister and parents, we've never had any issue with a Zeigler plan being accepted at the local dealer. They sell genuine MOPAR and Ford extended warranties...no tricks like the off-brand extended warranties.
Thanks for your input

Randboye

Reaction score
The plan from Ziegler IS THE MOPAR PLAN fully authorized by RAM. Do you think it's their own plan??? Ziegler is only the selling dealership of record.
Just asking for information. before plunking down a couple G's

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for your input
FYI...the reason I mentioned Ford as we do have some "Ford" folks in the family who insist on driving them and Zeigler has both a Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram dealership as well as a separate Ford dealership in Michigan. They're top notch and always open to a phone call to explain with zero - and I mean zero - high pressure sales tactics. My wife hates dealing with car dealerships but when we purchase a new vehicle, she is the one who calls Zeigler as she loves talking to the folks there as they're also so patient, pleasant and no pressure.

Bluesurf

Reaction score
Two weeks ago I bought from Ziegler a Maxcare( WMT8125N) 8 yr/125K $200. ded for my 2022 Grand Cherokee Overland L, (used "PAYINFULL" saved $350.) My cost was 2340.00.
I also got for free. No Cost........
JEEP WAVE PREMIUM OWNER LOYALTY PROGRAM - 3 YEAR MAINTENANCE BASE PLAN
(Option Code: WAV21SYN)
This was my 5th. time purchasing from Ziegler.

Bluesurf

Reaction score
Yesterday I dropped off my 2022 Grand Cherokee Overland at the dealer for a new leather dashboard. Upon bringing it to the Dealer it has 311 miles on the clock. There is NO quality control. Anyway my reason for this comment. My Service Advisor was talking to a fellow on the phone he was speaking cordially. "I'm sorry your warranty is past and I must discuss with you items that need serious attention." Bla bla bla.......First item was going to cost ~$1400. the second item was going to cost $2100. the third item was ~$900-1200. The bad news was conveyed very calmly and I can see "sorry" in Luis's face. I always purchase Factory Maxcare plans. The customer will be shelling out well over 4K to fix his truck. My Maxcare Plans always were ~$2500 and came with 100 or 200 ded's. What great peace of mind after hearing that conversation. Pay a little now or pay lots later.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Yesterday I dropped off my 2022 Grand Cherokee Overland at the dealer for a new leather dashboard. Upon bringing it to the Dealer it has 311 miles on the clock. There is NO quality control. Anyway my reason for this comment. My Service Advisor was talking to a fellow on the phone he was speaking cordially. "I'm sorry your warranty is past and I must discuss with you items that need serious attention." Bla bla bla.......First item was going to cost ~$1400. the second item was going to cost $2100. the third item was ~$900-1200. The bad news was conveyed very calmly and I can see "sorry" in Luis's face. I always purchase Factory Maxcare plans. The customer will be shelling out well over 4K to fix his truck. My Maxcare Plans always were ~$2500 and came with 100 or 200 ded's. What great peace of mind after hearing that conversation. Pay a little now or pay lots later.
You need a new dashboard in a 22 already?

Bluesurf

Reaction score
You need a new dashboard in a 22 already?
You know the shame, I just got off a call with the Dealer, the new leather dash was shipped to them with 2 punctures. Stellantis is a carrying on the disgraceful work of FCA. My SUV will sit their until a new dash arrives.
What really gets me pissed off it that the "Loaner Car" is a fraud. They drop you off to Enterprise Rentals and they pay the cost. Filthy crappy trash cars. I took a two 2020 Dodge with 0 features, no nav no nuttin. I waited extra long .......it was a covid car and was being sprayed down. A Gross situation. I was going to get a GWagon and really loved the Overland with packages 3&4. Next time it go MB. This would never happen.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
You know the shame, I just got off a call with the Dealer, the new leather dash was shipped to them with 2 punctures. Stellantis is a carrying on the disgraceful work of FCA. My SUV will sit their until a new dash arrives.
What really gets me pissed off it that the "Loaner Car" is a fraud. They drop you off to Enterprise Rentals and they pay the cost. Filthy crappy trash cars. I took a two 2020 Dodge with 0 features, no nav no nuttin. I waited extra long .......it was a covid car and was being sprayed down. A Gross situation. I was going to get a GWagon and really loved the Overland with packages 3&4. Next time it go MB. This would never happen.
Very disappointing to hear. Did you have leather separation issues like folks had on the RAM?

Users who are viewing this thread