5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best place to purchase Mopar official Mopar warranty- dont buy from local dealer!

U

User_3336

Zeigler has definitely been generous to forum members over the years with discounts! Bob Cline has said he won't be undersold on price...I believe him.

EJ84

Reaction score
I just got a quote from zeigler and Chrysler direct, for 8/85 and $200 deductible they are the same price if paying up front. $1,245
Chrysler direct goes up $200 if financing but they offer 18 month financing which might interest some people.
This was for a 2020 ram 1500 bighorn.

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just got a quote from zeigler and Chrysler direct, for 8/85 and $200 deductible they are the same price if paying up front. $1,245
Chrysler direct goes up $200 if financing but they offer 18 month financing which might interest some people.
This was for a 2020 ram 1500 bighorn.

make sure you now put in the promo code “payinfull“ with Ziegler and the price will drop by $345 (or $360 can’t really remember which one of those two #s.)

Ziegler is almost always the best deal!

EJ84

Reaction score
That was with PAYINFULL thru zeigler. I haven’t purchased yet, still on the fence on what to do.

U

User_3336

make sure you now put in the promo code “payinfull“ with Ziegler and the price will drop by $345 (or $360 can’t really remember which one of those two #s.)

Ziegler is almost always the best deal!
$365 Condor. You should know this by now! :)

manshoon

Reaction score
On the RAM, I calculated $2850, that's about the cheapest you can get it online.
I'd have so say there is no way you got a Geniune MOPAR Max Care for those specs for $1350, just no way. You did not specify the mileage on your 2019 Ram, however.

Likewise, on the Challenger, Assuming the same $200 deductible, an 8 year, 100000 Max Care with all discounts, would have been at $2910.
there is no way you got this ESP for $1750, period.

These quotes came from the Zeigler website, which has proven to be about the cheapest place to get any Max care warranty within $50.....

I call bluff. MOPAR DIRECT is A L W A Y S higher, period. No way they undercut any other online retailer!!!!!

Dear Steven,
Thank you for purchasing a Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan for your 2020 Dodge. You made a wise choice when you elected to protect your vehicle. It is important that you take a moment to download your personalized Plan Provisions by . Your Plan Provisions fully describe the coverage and features of your Plan, and identify you and your vehicle as being eligible for Plan service. Please review your plan for accuracy.

The personalized Plan Provisions do not need to be presented to your servicing dealer when requesting Plan service. Our goal is to make it easy should you ever need service. Your servicing dealer can access your specific Plan information through the Network.

You can also view or print your provisions and obtain additional information about your Plan by accessing our customer website at www.moparvehicleprotection.com. If you have any questions regarding the specific Plan you purchased, contact your selling dealer. Should you have questions about Plan coverage or benefits that your dealer cannot answer, or need assistance obtaining Plan Service, please call us toll-free, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, and 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Saturday.

1-800-521-9922 in USA

1-800-465-2001 in Canada

We sincerely hope that having a Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan provides you with added security knowing that you have additional benefit coverage.

Mopar Vehicle Protection Department

FCA US LLC

FCA Service Contracts LLC

Extended Vehicle Protection LLC
%7B7ffb15de-0eb8-476c-9783-3a3e02e3d724%7D_MVP-LogoLockup.jpg
©2020 FCA US LLC. All Rights Reserved. Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Mopar and SRT are registered trademarks of FCA US LLC. ALFA ROMEO and FIAT are registered trademarks of FCA Group Marketing S.p.A., used with permission.

This message was sent to "Yayfor me Me.com" because of the request for your Mopar Vehicle Protection Plan Provisions. This email was sent by: Program Headquarters, PO Box 2700, Troy, MI 48007-2700 USA; Phone: 1-800-521-9922. This mailbox is unattended, so please do not reply to this message. For questions regarding this message, refer to the contact information listed above.
Here is me calling ******** on your ********, My Truck has 25k on it now, and my Challenger has 5200 miles......No reason for me to exaggerate or Lie. I did this at like 1am on the FCA warranty web site and Payed exactly what I said with the exact $200 deductible. My only complaint is these FCA warranty's start from the actual purchase date of the Vehicle. So I purchased the Truck in 2020 and the Challenger the same. So it's like a 6.5 year 125k Maxcare on both. If need be I can show you the CC statement to back up the ******** I am pushing to shut up the detractors . This is still with out any promotions from the spam emails that I still get.

I went to the FCA warranty page, and typed in the details of both of my rigs and they spit me back the particulars and costs for each with $200. deductibles. The Scat Pack Challenger was the more expensive probably because of the technology that goes with it. If you haven't driven one, you should. They are funner then all get out and I have never Tracked, Drag Raced, ect......But turning SRT mode to Track and chasing down a SS Camaro down the Pass in 45 MPH corners and riding his *** for the next 60 miles is/was a blast..... :)

manshoon

Reaction score
Original in PDF....Pain in the rear to get it to load as a whole.........The one thing that may or may not differ is I paid Cash for both these.

Attachments

• Ram 5th Gen.pdf
    827.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
U

User_3336

I have been getting Spammed left and Right from Mopar Direct trying to get me to purchase an extended Warranty for my 2019 Ram 1500 CC 4x4 Limited. Well I pulled the plug and broke down and got 1 each for my 2019 Ram, 8 year Max Care, 125,000 miles, $200 deductible for $ 1350.

I wanted one for my 2020 Scat Pacl Challenger and got it for $1750. for 8 years, 100k max care
Ok, I see where some of the confusion stems . . . .

The term MOPAR DIRECT is being thrown around to mean you purchased directly from FCA on the mopar.com webpage. Although you DID purchase a genuine MOPAR ESP, you didn't buy it "directly" from FCA.

You purchased it from CR Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Adrian Michigan, which is a car dealer, just as the same as Zeigler is a car dealer in Plainwell, MI.

CR is selling under the website chryslerwarrantydirect.com, ****NOT**** MOPAR DIRECT.

Do you DID buy an FCA ESP, but not DIRECTLY from FCA, you bought it from a CDJR dealer, which in turn registered the warranty for you.

In your original message, you did say MOPAR DIRECT, which is why you got the responses disputing your price claim.
noway1.jpg

U

User_3336

Here is me calling ******** on your ********, My Truck has 25k on it now, and my Challenger has 5200 miles......No reason for me to exaggerate or Lie. I did this at like 1am on the FCA warranty web site and Payed exactly what I said with the exact $200 deductible. My only complaint is these FCA warranty's start from the actual purchase date of the Vehicle. So I purchased the Truck in 2020 and the Challenger the same. So it's like a 6.5 year 125k Maxcare on both. If need be I can show you the CC statement to back up the ******** I am pushing to shut up the detractors . This is still with out any promotions from the spam emails that I still get.

I went to the FCA warranty page, and typed in the details of both of my rigs and they spit me back the particulars and costs for each with $200. deductibles. The Scat Pack Challenger was the more expensive probably because of the technology that goes with it. If you haven't driven one, you should. They are funner then all get out and I have never Tracked, Drag Raced, ect......But turning SRT mode to Track and chasing down a SS Camaro down the Pass in 45 MPH corners and riding his *** for the next 60 miles is/was a blast..... :)

It appears you were on the ****chryslerwarrantydirect.com**** webpage, NOT the FCA Warranty Website(MOPAR.COM)

manshoon

Reaction score
It appears you were on the ****chryslerwarrantydirect.com**** webpage, NOT the FCA Warranty Website(MOPAR.COM)

My Apologies to you GregHBNA,

I don't know what site I was on at this point, but I am getting emails from Warranty Administrator Mopar Direct .com, but you were right and I was wrong. I paid for the least expensive warranty 8 year 125k for the Ram 1500 by confusion and mistake. Confusion at best with their scroll down multiple choice menu and sleep deprivation on me. After the fact I checked my paperwork today and low and behold, wasted money, as "Anything less of max care" on a limited is a total mistake as the air suspension alone is probably $4k.

I emailed the outfit I did buy it from and asked about an upgrade or will I need to cancel it outright. I bought it on the 7th, so 21 Days later what kind of hit will I take as they are both paid in full ? Upon entering the specifics again for both Car and Truck in a different browser it spit me out a completely different set of numbers. I may need to check out the Dealership mentioned here several times to see what " Paid in Full " can do for my Ram.

I am not afraid of manning up when I make a mistake, and this time I have, again my apologies.

Last edited:
U

User_3336

My Apologies to you GregHBNA,

I don't know what site I was on at this point, but I am getting emails from Warranty Administrator Mopar Direct .com, but you were right and I was wrong. I paid for the least expensive warranty 8 year 125k for the Ram 1500 by confusion and mistake. Confusion at best with their scroll down multiple choice menu and sleep deprivation on me. After the fact I checked my paperwork today and low and behold, wasted money, as "Anything less of max care" on a limited is a total mistake as the air suspension alone is probably $4k.

I emailed the outfit I did buy it from and asked about an upgrade or will I need to cancel it outright. I bought it on the 7th, so 21 Days later what kind of hit will I take as they are both paid in full ? Upon entering the specifics again for both Car and Truck in a different browser it spit me out a completely different set of numbers. I may need to check out the Dealership mentioned here several times to see what " Paid in Full " can do for my Ram.

I am not afraid of manning up when I make a mistake, and this time I have, again my apologies.
Hey Manshoon.
No need for apologies! :) Just wanted to make sure everyone has the correct information when they do their search for an extended warranty!
There are several actual RAM dealers that sell online under different websites, so it can be confusing as to who you're actually buying from. In the end, most of the dealers sell the genuine MOPAR ESP from FCA. I didn't make it appear as I was "calling you out", but just wanted to make sure you were reporting the correct information. There are several of us on here that have a more than few experiences with online dealers.
I'm just glad you didn't get a "disguised" third party warranty. If someone says they got an extraordinary deal that none of the rest of us could achieve, then we go researching.
We all try to help out each other on here. :)

U

User_3336

I was curious about the same thing…made the assumption the price he quoted was the amount he financed - after putting down a hefty down payment. In more than twelve years, I have never - ever - had a quote from Mopar Direct that was within $500 of Zeigler. Mopar Direct simply cannot compete.
Clarified the confusion. It was from CR CDJR in Adrian, MI, and NOT Mopar Direct (FCA).

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I believe you have 30-days to cancel without penalty for a full refund.

U

User_3336

I believe you have 30-days to cancel without penalty for a full refund.
60 days to cancel for a full refund. After that a pro-rated refund minus a $75 cancellation fee.

If you paid outright for it (like a credit card), YOU will receive the refund from FCA.

cancel.jpg

U

User_3336

make sure your state does not have different requirements.
I didn't see any specific requirements for any state, other than varying amounts on the cancellation fee.
Shall I post the entire contract?

Users who are viewing this thread