5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beep or humming noise coming through speakers

Goodrnhell

Reaction score
Intermittent problems are very difficult for the dealer to duplicate and may cause delay in diagnosis and repair. You may consider speaking to a service adviser about your concern prior to bringing your vehicle in for inspection. Please let us know once you have an appointment in the books so that we may offer additional support!

Kathryn
RamCares
Ok thanks.

Kam.Bc

Reaction score
@chrisfuss and I are experiencing the same issue. A high pitch squeal (not loud, but def noticeable if you're idling) from the rear speakers in the back seat whenever the ambient lighting is on (like when it's dark outside). The workaround is to completely turn down your ambient lighting roller dial (next to your headlight control). Thankfully it's an easily reproducible issue, and pretty annoying, so I'll have my dealer take a look during my first regular servicing.
I have issues sounds beeping when driving at highway n the sound like someone touching the screen,,is same issues?please advice

Users who are viewing this thread