5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

APRIL 2021 Factory Order members

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you get someone at Ramchat that cares then they will tell you or salesman will look it up. Mine is currently still in the holding lot at the train yard. Guess waiting on transport to the dealership 2 hours away.

Posted this in the order tracking thread, but I finally got a build sheet. Almost exactly two months from the order date. That's roughly what most people are experiencing (in the U.S.,) but it sure felt like I was moving slower than everyone else.
Not me, 11 weeks for me and counting!

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you actually get the active air dam?

Here is a limited with the active air dam delete:

If your sticker doesn’t have the delete, I would think you have it, but interested to know if it actually does.

Same here. I first thought the air suspension deleted it, but have no idea why some are deleted and some are not.
My window sticker doesn’t show a -$85 credit nor does it list active air damn delete so now I’m really not sure. Guess I’ll be crawling under the truck tomorrow morning to start looking around.

roca916

Reaction score
Update: I finally made my way to Washington to pick up my truck. The truck looks and runs great. I met up with Aydin (salesman) to go over the paperwork. As promised, I got my 0% apr/72months and $3K rebate. I was unable to use my Penfed. The financing did take some time since they needed some documents I wasn't aware of prior to arriving (social security, utilities bill). We ran over an hour longer than anticipated. Overall I'm happy with the deal.

Now it's time to take in some sights. Ill be taking her home Wednesday. A big thanks to all the forum members for the wealth of information. Ill continue to lurk around the forum, gathering ideas for future mods.

traveller09

Reaction score
Update: I finally made my way to Washington to pick up my truck. The truck looks and runs great. I met up with Aydin (salesman) to go over the paperwork. As promised, I got my 0% apr/72months and $3K rebate. I was unable to use my Penfed. The financing did take some time since they needed some documents I wasn't aware of prior to arriving (social security, utilities bill). We ran over an hour longer than anticipated. Overall I'm happy with the deal.

Now it's time to take in some sights. Ill be taking her home Wednesday. A big thanks to all the forum members for the wealth of information. Ill continue to lurk around the forum, gathering ideas for future mods.
So glad they didnt f up you paperwork also! Congrats!

alpha_brit

Reaction score
So who are the April holdouts? Can we do a roll call?

Wondering which of us will win the "last truck shipped" award - or would that be considered losing? Hmm...

jefferyrw

Reaction score

Wondering which of us will win the "last truck shipped" award - or would that be considered losing? Hmm...
I still don't have a build sheet, been in D1 for almost three weeks. Ordered April 28.

roca916

Reaction score
So glad they didnt f up you paperwork also! Congrats!
Yeah I was a little salty about the true car $500, but I figured it was still a better outcome than others had experienced. I'll have to update my msrp discount figures once I get home for the forum archive. I had calculated about 20% off msrp, but may be closer to 17-18%.

CentralPaRam

Reaction score
I’ll be
I still don't have a build sheet, been in D1 for almost three weeks. Ordered April 28.
If you have not already, you may want to check for your window sticker. Mine came in before the build sheet. I thought the build sheet was supposed to show up first, but for some reason my window sticker showed up a day earlier than the build sheet.

jefferyrw

Reaction score
If you have not already, you may want to check for your window sticker. Mine came in before the build sheet. I thought the build sheet was supposed to show up first, but for some reason my window sticker showed up a day earlier than the build sheet.
I just checked for the window sticker....no window sticker yet. Thanks for the suggestion.
I will check both from here on out.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Role call! All parts gathered and build escalated on 6/7....what a joke. Still waiting on scheduling the build. Im at the point were the incentives suck so why buy it? My down money was $50. The saleman said the would kill for a loaded down truck like mine. I check ladt week and they had only new 17 new vehicles on the lot. I would buy to resale if i could make a profit. Thinking about a whole new build. With all a learned here i would make different changes....such as the the 33 gallon tank.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you actually get the active air dam?

Here is a limited with the active air dam delete:

If your sticker doesn’t have the delete, I would think you have it, but interested to know if it actually does.

Same here. I first thought the air suspension deleted it, but have no idea why some are deleted and some are not.
Ok peeps, I crawled under the truck this evening and she does appear to have the active air damn (and I do have the air suspension). I took some pictures but it may be hard to tell what’s what from that. 0D7C60B0-FB13-4A0D-9C25-CA0AACFD48CC.jpeg EF20F13B-16A8-4CEE-A1BA-973C8473F285.jpeg D5960295-2178-47C2-816E-D3245575C5B8.jpeg 83334955-5D37-4B6F-9FD9-74D6BB2D923C.jpeg

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Role call! All parts gathered and build escalated on 6/7....what a joke. Still waiting on scheduling the build. Im at the point were the incentives suck so why buy it? My down money was $50. The saleman said the would kill for a loaded down truck like mine. I check ladt week and they had only new 17 new vehicles on the lot. I would buy to resale if i could make a profit. Thinking about a whole new build. With all a learned here i would make different changes....such as the the 33 gallon tank.
That's your warning sign. They probably have someone else that will pay more for it. They pulled the same crap with me but I wasn't going to let them get away with it.

SBrentnall

Reaction score

I’m still waiting for shipping, after getting a window sticker on 6/18. Latest dealer eta is 7/20 😢

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I've got my window sticker but no word on shipping. It's going to Mark Dodge. Anyone else in or near shipping stage going there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/