5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

APRIL 2021 Factory Order members

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, for all of you that are still waiting for trucks: Here's a chart of what I've recorded from users on this forum.
Orange dots are actual order-to-arrival (at dealership) durations.
Blue dots are order-to-TODAY durations (for those who haven't received trucks).
Green dots are order-to-10-days-from-now durations (assuming that everyone gets their truck in the next 10 days).

This chart doesn't really do anyone any good, except maybe to help justify your impatience...since you're all running above the average durations.
1625591569163.png

jefferyrw

Reaction score
Ok, for all of you that are still waiting for trucks: Here's a chart of what I've recorded from users on this forum.
Green dots are order-to-10-days-from-now durations (assuming that everyone gets their truck in the next 10 days).

This chart doesn't really do anyone any good, except maybe to help justify your impatience...since you're all running above the average durations.
View attachment 98984
I will be shocked if my truck arrives at the dealer in the next 10 days since I am on the west coast and don't have a build sheet yet. I am hoping to see it by the end of the first week in August to be honest.
Thanks for putting this graph together, being a retired EE I like graphs and data and such...LOL Even when there is little benefit to having the graphs and data.

alpha_brit

Reaction score

View attachment 98984
Love the graph. I'm at 69 days with no change since day 1 except apparently the parts are sourced. Yay?

ETA: What do you think my chances are of having a truck in 10 days? hahahahahaaaaaaargh

AevJk1day

Reaction score
So who are the April holdouts? Can we do a roll call?

Wondering which of us will win the "last truck shipped" award - or would that be considered losing? Hmm...

I’m still waiting on my April 22 order. It’s in the process of being delivered to the dealer but may take another week or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Mine arrived at Mark Dodge this AM!
Is anyone planning to lease their Ram?
The money factor I was quoted in April equates to 8% APR

The lease payments include sales tax as well, though, right? So after sales tax, it's probably a fairly small amount.

jefferyrw

Reaction score
This is redundant from the "Order Tracking" thread but not everyone is watching both...
I got word this morning (via RAM Chat) that my truck has been built and is in the que for bed liner and running boards.

Also, I just received my $1000 discount coupon for requesting a RAM brochure. Now I am figuring out how to redeem it.

AevJk1day

Reaction score
The lease payments include sales tax as well, though, right? So after sales tax, it's probably a fairly small amount.

The money factor is basically the interest rate on a lease. So I don’t think taxes change that; credit score does. My score is good. I’ll update as I find out more.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is redundant from the "Order Tracking" thread but not everyone is watching both...
I got word this morning (via RAM Chat) that my truck has been built and is in the que for bed liner and running boards.

Also, I just received my $1000 discount coupon for requesting a RAM brochure. Now I am figuring out how to redeem it.
Lucky, I never did get a coupon.

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got a coupon (though I think they applied my original one at time of order,) but no brochure. I have brochures from every vehicle I've ever owned, but this time it looks like I won't get one. Is it a real brochure? Aaron said they haven't had print brochures in years. I looked on ebay for a 2021 Ram 1500 brochure and didn't have any luck.

jefferyrw

Reaction score
I got a coupon (though I think they applied my original one at time of order,) but no brochure. I have brochures from every vehicle I've ever owned, but this time it looks like I won't get one. Is it a real brochure? Aaron said they haven't had print brochures in years. I looked on ebay for a 2021 Ram 1500 brochure and didn't have any luck.
I received a paper brochure in the mail. It was not super useful but I only requested it to get the coupon.

@brenan00 , you discussed the $1000 coupon in another thread. How does one go about redeeming the coupon. I have printed the email which has the redemption code and my name.

Edit: I just heard from my dealer...he said that I could just bring the coupon with the redemption code when I take delivery and they would process it at that time. No fuss, no muss.

Last edited:

jefferyrw

Reaction score
I got my $1,000 coupon today. I picked my truck up 2 weeks ago. The fine print on the coupon says "cannot be used for trucks already purchased."

I'd rather have not received it than received a worthless coupon.
That is a bummer, I had seen that when I requested the coupon and was hoping to get the coupon before my truck arrived. The long wait for the truck to be built worked to my advantage in that way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread