5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

APRIL 2021 Factory Order members

alpha_brit

Reaction score
I am starting to feel like the Bighorn crew cab with 6'4" were all lumped in at the end or something.

Reached out to Ram Chat today and was told the truck is being built - no additional information, and haven't got a build sheet or anything, but I guess that's progress at least.

jefferyrw

Reaction score
I am starting to feel like the Bighorn crew cab with 6'4" were all lumped in at the end or something.

Reached out to Ram Chat today and was told the truck is being built - no additional information, and haven't got a build sheet or anything, but I guess that's progress at least.
I was told yesterday morning that our truck was in paint, then by afternoon it was in Trim and this morning it was built and a little while later the build sheet came up.

Once they start the whole process goes very quickly it seems. I had the Laramie with e-locker and a crew cab with 6'4" box so our builds were likely batched together.

AevJk1day

Reaction score

I never did get a build sheet, only window sticker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jefferyrw

Reaction score
That’s really weird. Maybe since it’s getting towards the end of 21 production they’re just throwing all their extra random parts together for the remaining trucks?
I never did get a build sheet, only window sticker
Hmmm, I got a build sheet yesterday...It took several hours before it showed up on the second link that I have but it did finally show up using either link. Still waiting on a Window Sticker, maybe today or tomorrow. After that who knows how long before it gets on a train for the west coast.

Last edited:

jefferyrw

Reaction score
I just got off of the phone with our dealer and our truck has been released by the factory and invoiced. It is just waiting for a train ride now. So far no Window Sticker but I expect that later today. The dealer says we are likely several weeks from delivery here on the west coast (Oregon).

alpha_brit

Reaction score
Hmmm, I got a build sheet yesterday...It took several hours before it showed up on the second link that I have but it did finally show up using either link. Still waiting on a Window Sticker, maybe today or tomorrow. After that who knows how long before it gets on a train for the west coast.
I have a build sheet too, I am in disbelief. Oh, and the build sheet lists blind spot and cross path detection, which is a relief.

The build sheet mentions key fob, but doesn't say anything about how many. I'm hoping that doesn't mean anything about the number of fobs it will ship with. Can anyone confirm what their build sheet lists for that?

jefferyrw

Reaction score
The build sheet mentions key fob, but doesn't say anything about how many. I'm hoping that doesn't mean anything about the number of fobs it will ship with. Can anyone confirm what their build sheet lists for that?
My build sheet doesn't mention how many key fobs either but the truck that we saw on the lot had two so I am hoping that two is standard.
I am not saying for certain that two will come with the truck. I don't know with any certainty.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just got off of the phone with our dealer and our truck has been released by the factory and invoiced. It is just waiting for a train ride now. So far no Window Sticker but I expect that later today. The dealer says we are likely several weeks from delivery here on the west coast (Oregon).
My window sticker was available on 06/16 and it arrived at the Spokane railyard yesterday...3 weeks to the day. A train bound for Oregon will likely have a similar travel time.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a build sheet too, I am in disbelief. Oh, and the build sheet lists blind spot and cross path detection, which is a relief.

My build sheet doesn't mention how many key fobs either but the truck that we saw on the lot had two so I am hoping that two is standard.
I am not saying for certain that two will come with the truck. I don't know with any certainty.

My build sheet phrased it "key fob - warm chrome" which made me worry it was only one but sure enough mine came with 2. I got mine a little while ago but it was still built after the date that you could supposedly end up getting one key fob.

SBrentnall

Reaction score
My dealer said the same thing. My truck was released to the train yard on 6/19, and has been sitting there ever since. Current dealer eta is 7/14 - 7/28 :mad:

SBrentnall

Reaction score
My window sticker was available on 06/16 and it arrived at the Spokane railyard yesterday...3 weeks to the day. A train bound for Oregon will likely have a similar travel time.
Doubtful. My window sticker was 6/18 and it's been awaiting transport ever since. Current dealer eta to WA is 7/14 - 7/28.

AevJk1day

Reaction score
Where are you seeing your build sheets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kbooth

Reaction score

Congrats! I did my weekly check today and got the good old, we have all your parts and the truck is being sequenced to be built and that it should be built in the next week or so........but they assured me that all 2021's will be built before they start 2022...that makes me feel so much better...NOT!

brenan00

Reaction score
Congrats! I did my weekly check today and got the good old, we have all your parts and the truck is being sequenced to be built and that it should be built in the next week or so........but they assured me that all 2021's will be built before they start 2022...that makes me feel so much better...NOT!
Maybe we are in the same lot being built. My sales guy texted me D1 0n 6-18 and project completion 7-15.
We have the similar D1 date, maybe...

kbooth

Reaction score
Maybe we are in the same lot being built. My sales guy texted me D1 0n 6-18 and project completion 7-15.
We have the similar D1 date, maybe...
I am hoping it gets built next week…I got D1 on 6-17 but have yet to be provided any sort of completion date….was told I would have the truck in 8 to 10 weeks and it’s week 10 and it hasn’t even been built yet….nice estimate RAM!

Users who are viewing this thread