5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

APRIL 2021 Factory Order members

Hemidakota

Reaction score
I figured if I waited until my truck got here, the parts might not be available, so I went ahead and got everything early. You're going to buy that stuff anyway, so why wait?
Yeah I'm thinking the red trx ignition switch, hellwig rear sway bar and the replacement shift knob and the knobs on each side of the uconnect screen.

Desert Snow

Reaction score
I keep looking at different posts and I'm already thinking about buying stuff for my truck and it's not even here yet
I have a Retrax and Bedrug in boxes in my garage waiting for my truck that’s still 3-4 weeks from delivery. On the upside I got a killer deal on the Retrax through Nick at GotExhaust, a vendor on Ram Forum.

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bro I have the mx4 bakflip with bakbox2. Original headache rack by backrack and the adapter to work with cover. Borla atak cat back exhaust. My garage is filled of giant boxes. Lol

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yeah I'm thinking the red trx ignition switch, hellwig rear sway bar and the replacement shift knob and the knobs on each side of the uconnect screen.
I have a garage full of stuff already, including the AJT Design shift knob. I hesitated on his radio knobs and now they're on backorder until 07-31. 🤬

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Do you know when all of your parts were gathered?
I don’t know. I only checked in with my dealer and/or Ram Chat at most once a week, and only after at least one month had passed (despite urges to do so more frequently) so my status updates were imprecise.

Now things I could check my own—build sheet and window sticker—I checked obsessively, so I know right when those happened. The rest, it’s foggy.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
I can tell you that I got my build date from my dealer on May 14, though it may have been available before then. That’s just the date I asked.
I ordered one day after you did and I can't even get a build date yet. They keep saying that it's in the scheduling phase to be built.

TO_406

Reaction score
Have people seen any issues with theirs when picking them up? I ordered 4/8 and mine shipped and should be arriving any day now. Dealer estimated Monday arrival. Just thinking ahead for if I should watch out for anything.
I've not seen anything wrong with mine yet.

alpha_brit

Reaction score
I only ordered at the very end of April and am wondering how you all stand the wait. I've checked three times now to see if my truck has moved to being scheduled, but I'm guessing I have quite a while to go. Patience is apparently not a virtue I possess.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
I only ordered at the very end of April and am wondering how you all stand the wait. I've checked three times now to see if my truck has moved to being scheduled, but I'm guessing I have quite a while to go. Patience is apparently not a virtue I possess.
I think I know everyone at Ramchat pretty well now. I ended chat twice today on April because she's useless but I got Emily and she's semi helpful.

It does make me wonder if I should go up and just build my truck and drive it to the dealership.

Users who are viewing this thread