5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

APRIL 2021 Factory Order members

Jmgadget

Reaction score
Supposedly our parts are gathered and ready for build but I'm on day 19 with no build date yet. I'm not even tech heavy with my Limited. I didn't order level 1 or 2 tech group. I basically ordered a Limited because I have always loved the embroidered seats.
I believe the Limited still gets Blind Spot and the active airdam by default. Which I think is 2 of the major chip shortages Ram is facing as they have removed those options from all other trims options lists (including ordered ones like mine).

I would be willing to bet its related to that.

My dealer is fairly high volume and they have a decent selection of trucks all things considered, but it’s mostly Big horns, with only 1 limited longhorn ecodiesel on the lot and 0 Laramies. (And 1 TRX, which I expect to be gone in about 2 days).

alpha_brit

Reaction score
I'm very end of April order date but added BSM. Do we want to take bets on whether it gets left off? :unsure:

Desert Snow

Reaction score
I am getting a Limited with the Level 1 and Tech packages. Everything is on my build sheet including BSM, but active air dam is deleted, and there’s an $85 credit on the window sticker.

I’ve heard conflicting information about the active air dam on trucks with air ride suspension. I’ve heard it’s automatically deleted because the aero mode and fixed air dam are sufficient. But some Limiteds have come with it, and if it were “standard” to be deleted (like the alternator is on eTorque engines) why would there be an $85 credit? In any case, I won’t miss it. Probably very little mileage improvement, and one more system to break.

traveller09

Reaction score
Build Sheet popped up today! 🤞
Things are getting better and better. Yesterday a build sheet today a window sticker (looks to be in order). RAM chat said ETA for arrival at dealer 6/17-7/1. I am not holding my breath but really hope that holds because I would love to be able to apply my $1000 rebate from RAM that expires on 6/30. 🤞 🤞 🤞 🤞 🤞

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've compiled a spreadsheet of everyone's progress--well a lot of posters. It's hard to find a real pattern other than they do seem to be quicker order-->arrival based on trim level. Big Horn has been fastest, then Rebel, Laramie, Limited, then Longhorn. This isn't exactly the order of base price for those trims. I don't yet have enough data for this to be very valid right now. And, I didn't include what options people ordered, just their engine.

By the time I have enough data, everyone will have their trucks in their driveways. 😄

Desert Snow

Reaction score
I've compiled a spreadsheet of everyone's progress--well a lot of posters. It's hard to find a real pattern other than they do seem to be quicker order-->arrival based on trim level. Big Horn has been fastest, then Rebel, Laramie, Limited, then Longhorn. This isn't exactly the order of base price for those trims. I don't yet have enough data for this to be very valid right now. And, I didn't include what options people ordered, just their engine.

By the time I have enough data, everyone will have their trucks in their driveways. 😄
Whatever coping mechanism you need to employ while waiting!
I used beer.

GadgetMason

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Attachments

• 7F59454F-E008-42AA-A88F-A96C0BA4F2B8.jpeg
    7F59454F-E008-42AA-A88F-A96C0BA4F2B8.jpeg
    132.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 7F077C42-8E64-4EAD-AC27-EB1C9AF9AB53.jpeg
    7F077C42-8E64-4EAD-AC27-EB1C9AF9AB53.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 21
  • 73FD385F-B6BE-4869-AE00-65523AD7CCD3.jpeg
    73FD385F-B6BE-4869-AE00-65523AD7CCD3.jpeg
    198.9 KB · Views: 20
  • DFCDB5A7-5A41-471F-8D7D-2592F86302B1.jpeg
    DFCDB5A7-5A41-471F-8D7D-2592F86302B1.jpeg
    208.6 KB · Views: 21
  • BA162983-1E30-44BA-BC93-EB652A61C9BC.jpeg
    BA162983-1E30-44BA-BC93-EB652A61C9BC.jpeg
    123.2 KB · Views: 21

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I hope so but I’m still not holding my breath

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score

Feel free to update my Big Horn (with every available safety feature) ordered 3-31 arrived at dealer today. Sadly I’m on the other coast for two more weeks.

Ch33ch

Reaction score
So wanted to get everyone if interested who placed a factory order in April to share their progress with other April members.
I'll start.
Vin 767502
Order placed April 14th. Still in D status as of today. Info in SIG.

share your April progress below.
Ordered 4/2 . It seems to be in shipping. Reading the posts here it seems the Mexicans are giving Detroit a run for their money. Hope to see it by the end of the month. 647899

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Feel free to update my Big Horn (with every available safety feature) ordered 3-31 arrived at dealer today. Sadly I’m on the other coast for two more weeks.
Done. Yours moved slower than the other Big Horns I have on the spreadsheet that have been delivered. They were Hemis, but I doubt that was the difference.

AevJk1day

Reaction score
I'm very end of April order date but added BSM. Do we want to take bets on whether it gets left off?
I ordered and of April, too. I’ve searched online for Ram Chat but can’t find it. How are you guys finding it to speak with someone??

Users who are viewing this thread