5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

APRIL 2021 Factory Order members

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered on 4/13 vin 767500. Still on D. Others that ordered after me have moved on! If they dont build it the way i ordered i will leave it at the dealer. And will not order a 22 either. I will wait until 23 and or the new body style. Or just might go with something else. Who knows? I really dont think any of this will matter, the trucks will show up fine with the options we ordered. 👍 i can 🚲 bike it to work🤣

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sure is quiet in here
It sure is! I hit up ram chat today after not checking on status fir 2 weeks, we same old answer still gathering parts since april 13th! I am starting to think it might be one of the last 2021's built! How does someone escalate their build?

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I posted in the order tracking thread, but I’ll share here as well: today was a monumental day. No day in a man’s life can compete with the day he got married, or the day his child was born…with the exception of the day he got his build sheet.

And for this man, that day was today.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
It sure is! I hit up ram chat today after not checking on status fir 2 weeks, we same old answer still gathering parts since april 13th! I am starting to think it might be one of the last 2021's built! How does someone escalate their build?
I was told they won't escalate it until you have been waiting for 45 days. I was at 42 days before my status changed to all parts gathered. Now I'm waiting for a build date.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
Do you ask your dealer to do it or ram chat?
I believe ram chat. Ask them for an update on your order, if they say we're waiting for parts again. You tell them it has been XX days now and you want it escalated and someone to contact you about it. From the one person I did talk to about it, he said that they assigned him to a case manager and sent him emails with updated status reports.

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am in no hurry. If they want to build my 21 after starting 22s I have no problem with it. Maybe then I will get Uconnect5.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I ordered my truck on April 26th and went to D1 status on May 21st. Based on the other thread, it's looking like it will be delivered within the 8-12 week time frame. I left a message with my sales manager to check on my ETA, so hopefully I hear back soon.

Last edited:

FormerTitanFan

Reaction score
I ordered on 4/13 vin 767500. Still on D. Others that ordered after me have moved on! If they dont build it the way i ordered i will leave it at the dealer. And will not order a 22 either. I will wait until 23 and or the new body style. Or just might go with something else. Who knows? I really dont think any of this will matter, the trucks will show up fine with the options we ordered. 👍 i can 🚲 bike it to work🤣
Because I ordered on 3/31 I know I don’t belong here - just know I ordered blind spot monitoring but according to my build sheet & window sticker I getting it. Truck is between MI & OR

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ordered my truck on April 26th and went to D1 status on May 21st. Based in the other thread, it's looking like it will be delivered within the 8-12 week time frame. I left a message with my sales manager to check on my ETA, so hopefully I hear back soon.
I ordered a week and a half before you did and I’m still in D status. You may get 8, looks like I’ll be 12 :/

Sal731

Ram Guru
Reaction score
4/8 order
5/5 D1
5/21 D2
5/25 G
5/26 I than later that day my build sheet
5/27 outside vendor
I really hope it gets shipped soon. It seems to be moving pretty good. Dealer gave me a build date of 5/26 and they were right on

Hemidakota

Reaction score
4/8 order
5/5 D1
5/21 D2
5/25 G
5/26 I than later that day my build sheet
5/27 outside vendor
I really hope it gets shipped soon. It seems to be moving pretty good. Dealer gave me a build date of 5/26 and they were right on
What did you order?

Users who are viewing this thread