5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

APRIL 2021 Factory Order members

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered and of April, too. I’ve searched online for Ram Chat but can’t find it. How are you guys finding it to speak with someone??
Click “Chat” on this page. You can also get there from Contact Us towards the bottom of the main Ram website, then clicking a few more links.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just messaged my salesman and he said he looked a couple of weeks ago and said he saw a build date. I was like well why didn't you message me that information?
I was never told either (if they even looked). Though I imagine they don't care about the steps until it's getting close to schedule me to come pick it up.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ordered 4/13 VIN 767500 waiting on parts, guess that's D status, June 7th ram chat said they were going to escalate my order. i got my feel good letter a day later! lol

CentralPaRam

Reaction score
We have progress here, no longer waiting on parts but build not scheduled yet. Hey, better than nothing!
Same here, just heard today that parts are gathered, but Ram Cares told me to contact my salesperson for more details on timing. Not sure why my salesperson would know more about that than Ram, but at least it is progress.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Same here, just heard today that parts are gathered, but Ram Cares told me to contact my salesperson for more details on timing. Not sure why my salesperson would know more about that than Ram, but at least it is progress.
Yeah I never understood that either. You would/should think Ram would have the most up to date info until after it gets shipped.

Hemidakota

Reaction score
The dealership can pull the purchase order and get a build date and ship date from it. Apparently the dealer can see more than Ramchat is able to

Hemidakota

Reaction score
He printed this out today and sent me a picture of it but you can see the ship date. Ramchat had no information on when it would ship. I have no build sheet or window sticker and I have been checking about every hour since this morning. 8964.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread