5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

APRIL 2021 Factory Order members

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Last edited:

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We i have just about decided and leaning torwards not buying my build. I have learned so much for other members here. I wish i would have joined this site before puting my build together. Mistakes i made..buying upgrade rims $2000, adding running boards $795. Getting the 8.4 nav $800 . As soon as i started reading forms i want to upgrade to 12. Nav wanted the auto running boards and a set of ram rims that i could not add, and last but not least the 33 gal gas tank. HERE i could fine most those parts for pennies on the dollar. Athough some of those needed to be programed by the dealer at a cost. And i really want the 33gal gas tank for times i am pulling a trailer. I pretty sure i am onto the next build. This time no mistakes, i know what i want!

brenan00

Reaction score
We i have just about decided and leaning torwards not buying my build. I have learned so much for other members here. I wish i would have joined this site before puting my build together. Mistakes i made..buying upgrade rims $2000, adding running boards $795. Getting the 8.4 nav $800 . As soon as i started reading forms i want to upgrade to 12. Nav wanted the auto running boards and a set of ram rims that i could not add, and last but not least the 33 gal gas tank. HERE i could fine most those parts for pennies on the dollar. Athough some of those needed to be programed by the dealer at a cost. And i really want the 33gal gas tank for times i am pulling a trailer. I pretty sure i am onto the next build. This time no mistakes, i know what i want!
The dealer will be happy to put it on their lot, all they have 50 shades of black. Then let you start over and get what you want.

Cliffrunner88

Ram Guru
Reaction score
But maybe make him work for it? What will he do for your next truck if you get out of this one?

Fabman75

Reaction score
If you got a good deal, I would buy and trade for 22 order. Or maybe the dealer will give you some extra credit to pass and order a 22. Make it work in your favor. Just sayin! It seems like msrp is a going price for lot trucks.

Fabman75

Reaction score
I've had some pretty impatient weeks waiting and waiting to hear some good news on my build, anything, just a slight bit of movement..............

12 weeks later!

I now have a Build Sheet! What a glorious feeling just knowing I am that much closer to delivery. I feel like I have more of a countdown now. Feels a little more real lol.

jefferyrw

Reaction score
I've had some pretty impatient weeks waiting and waiting to hear some good news on my build, anything, just a slight bit of movement..............

12 weeks later!

I now have a Build Sheet! What a glorious feeling just knowing I am that much closer to delivery. I feel like I have more of a countdown now. Feels a little more real lol.
For me, the wait while in D and D1 status seemed like an eternity...now that the truck is actually built the wait for shipping is much more difficult because I know that there is actually something tangible to wait for. During D and D1 I was not confident that the truck would even be built.

vegasandre

Reaction score
Just received a text from Aydin at Bud Clary in Seattle and he said the Beast Has arrived...
so ordered 05/03 during frenzy day, got window sticker 06/24 ish and delivery today 07/09
so about 9-10 weeks ish

now the fun begins: I have to go to Fla this week but will fly to Sea from FLL and pick up truck next Thurs/Fri and drive back to San Diego.
and of course the fun with the financing/incentives that may or may not have been locked.

Last edited:

SBrentnall

Reaction score
Just received a text from Aydin at Bud Clary in Seattle and he said the Beast Has arrived...
so ordered 05/03 during frenzy day, got window sticker 06/24 ish and delivery today 07/09
so about 9-10 weeks ish

now the fun begins: I have to go to Fla this week but will fly to Sea from FLL and pick up truck next Thurs/Fri and drive back to San Diego.
and of course the fun with the financing/incentives that may or may not have been locked.
Congrats! I must confess to being a bit jealous - I ordered from Bud Clary on 4/16, got my window sticker on 6/18, and my truck has been sitting at the rail yard since 6/19. Current eta is 7/14 - 7/28.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i just checked again, same story. lol i dont even know why i should check anymore. and thanks everyone for your advice. maybe i should see if they will offer me something. only issue is i want to order through Mark Dodge seem like they get their builds faster and they claim they do. i am having issue deciding on a Laramie in olive green (indigo tan interior) without the safety group (they only have the auto dimming rear view in that package now for $1695) loaded with everything i can get package wise, or a fully loaded patriot blue black/brown interior Limited Long Horn with everything minus the sunroof. if they made it in the olive green there would be no choice in my mind, So if placing a order i want to get in line asap
here are my two builds, let me know what you guys think!

Hemidakota

Reaction score
i just checked again, same story. lol i dont even know why i should check anymore. and thanks everyone for your advice. maybe i should see if they will offer me something. only issue is i want to order through Mark Dodge seem like they get their builds faster and they claim they do. i am having issue deciding on a Laramie in olive green (indigo tan interior) without the safety group (they only have the auto dimming rear view in that package now for $1695) loaded with everything i can get package wise, or a fully loaded patriot blue black/brown interior Limited Long Horn with everything minus the sunroof. if they made it in the olive green there would be no choice in my mind, So if placing a order i want to get in line asap

I thought I would like the Olive Green on a truck until I saw it in person and quickly changed my mind. No offense to anyone that has that color, just wasn't what I was expecting.

AevJk1day

Reaction score

Aaron at Mark Dodge has treated me fair so far. Good experience. I don’t know that they’re getting builds faster...I’m at 12 weeks and it was delivered to them.

Mine should be delivered here Tuesday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Aaron at Mark Dodge has treated me fair so far. Good experience. I don’t know that they’re getting builds faster...I’m at 12 weeks and it was delivered to them.

Mine should be delivered here Tuesday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok u have been dealing with sandi from there!

kbooth

Reaction score
Maybe we are in the same lot being built. My sales guy texted me D1 0n 6-18 and project completion 7-15.
We have the similar D1 date, maybe...
Looks like we are now screwed, plant is **** down for the next two weeks…..nothing is being built next week

Users who are viewing this thread