5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did they give you any time frame whatsoever for your Limited Order? Ram website said third quarter. I'm trying to decide whether to order or wait till they hit the lot at Mark Dodge to turn in my lease.
The only thing I have heard is that my Limited which was ordered 1/9 was confirmed 1/11. No VIN and nothing reported about it. Evidently they’re not starting the HO engine until 3/5 and I am not expecting to hear anything until probably April Ish, but no one really knows.

I just reached out to Granger today and they said there are a bunch of options they couldn’t order, I was trying to see what their prices are Compared to what I got.

Here is part of what they emailed me.
“At this time all of the optional packages and features are not available to be added to your build-in the ordering system, these will be available we just aren't sure when. I was not able to add the on-board power system, the night edition or the level 1 equipment group.
They do update every week. I have quoted with the options available.”

So I am not sure if my already ordered truck is a part of this or this is for new orders. You might want to check with your dealer to see if they have the features you want Available. I started a post about 2025 orders and it got shot down. I do know some dealer orders are getting processed but those are only SO engines.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The only thing I have heard is that my Limited which was ordered 1/9 was confirmed 1/11. No VIN and nothing reported about it. Evidently they’re not starting the HO engine until 3/5 and I am not expecting to hear anything until probably April Ish, but no one really knows.

I just reached out to Granger today and they said there are a bunch of options they couldn’t order, I was trying to see what their prices are Compared to what I got.

Here is part of what they emailed me.
“At this time all of the optional packages and features are not available to be added to your build-in the ordering system, these will be available we just aren't sure when. I was not able to add the on-board power system, the night edition or the level 1 equipment group.
They do update every week. I have quoted with the options available.”

So I am not sure if my already ordered truck is a part of this or this is for new orders. You might want to check with your dealer to see if they have the features you want Available. I started a post about 2025 orders and it got shot down. I do know some dealer orders are getting processed but those are only SO engines.
You need a copy of your order and VON to confirm what they ordered. Based on what you said above - your order is likely missing the options that Granger couldn't select.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You need a copy of your order and VON to confirm what they ordered. Based on what you said above - your order is likely missing the options that Granger couldn't select.
I didn't order through granger I was just reaching out to them for quotes. I already ordered my truck with a local dealer back in January.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I didn't order through granger I was just reaching out to them for quotes. I already ordered my truck with a local dealer back in January.
Re-read what I wrote. If Granger couldn't select those options, your local dealer likely couldn't either.

When I ordered back in 2018, there were many options that weren't showing up yet.

Sure hope you got a printed copy of your order confirmation or you'll have a surprise when the truck shows up...

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Re-read what I wrote. If Granger couldn't select those options, your local dealer likely couldn't either.

When I ordered back in 2018, there were many options that weren't showing up yet.

Sure hope you got a printed copy of your order confirmation or you'll have a surprise when the truck shows up...
The dealer wouldn't have been able to check the boxes if it wasn't an available option at the time. It's not unheard of for manufacturers to change available options during the production run. And with the 2025s being fresh there may be some parts issues that prevent current orders from selecting options that were available when the order banks first opened

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The dealer wouldn't have been able to check the boxes if it wasn't an available option at the time. It's not unheard of for manufacturers to change available options during the production run. And with the 2025s being fresh there may be some parts issues that prevent current orders from selecting options that were available when the order banks first opened
You don't say @HSKR R/T? Did you even read my response or the previous one?

If you read my reply, it was simply that he should confirm his order as he didn't say he had his printed order confirmation from his dealer...

He even said he's not sure if his ordered truck is a part of this or not (which tells me he didn't get a printout).

I have no skin in the game so I'm out.

I ALWAYS get a printed confirmation when I order a truck and the orders been confirmed, but to each their own...

Last edited:

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You don't say @HSKR R/T? Did you even read my response or the previous one?

If you read my reply, it was simply that he should confirm his order as he didn't say he had his printed order confirmation from his dealer...

He even said he's not sure if his ordered truck is a part of this or not (which tells me he didn't get a printout).

I have no skin in the game so I'm out.

I ALWAYS get a printed confirmation when I order a truck and the orders been confirmed, but to each their own...
In my previous post I mentioned my order was already confirmed with Ram back in January.

"The only thing I have heard is that my Limited which was ordered 1/9 was confirmed 1/11."

I have a VON and the print out of the order with my local dealer and I have access to the Ram online tracking system for my truck. I reached out to granger just to see if they had pricing on my same build that is already ordered, and confirmed. They sent me the reply about things not being available at the time.

I believe the options are not available since they are most likely out of stock right now or low as HSKR R/T said in his post. HSKR R/T is correct.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
In my previous post I mentioned my order was already confirmed with Ram back in January.

"The only thing I have heard is that my Limited which was ordered 1/9 was confirmed 1/11."

I have a VON and the print out of the order with my local dealer and I have access to the Ram online tracking system for my truck. I reached out to granger just to see if they had pricing on my same build that is already ordered, and confirmed. They sent me the reply about things not being available at the time.

I believe the options are not available since they are most likely out of stock right now or low as HSKR R/T said in his post. HSKR R/T is correct.
Copied from your post..glad you got the confirmation and are good to go.

"So I am not sure if my already ordered truck is a part of this or this is for new orders. You might want to check with your dealer to see if they have the features you want Available. I started a post about 2025 orders and it got shot down. I do know some dealer orders are getting processed but those are only SO engines."

And spoiler alert - for trucks being built in March or bettor beyond, Ram likely doesn't have the parts on hand yet...

lonepeak

Reaction score
Went to my dealer today to price a Limited and when he got down to the Level 1 Equipment it was not available - similar issue to what others here are saying. He said tomorrow he is on a 'listen only" call with corporate for perhaps more info - not sure if it is fleet wide or not. He alluded to the fact that March 5 for Limited and Tungsten build might even be delayed. He said he should have more info in couple weeks after things start ramping up for the '25s.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Went to my dealer today to price a Limited and when he got down to the Level 1 Equipment it was not available - similar issue to what others here are saying. He said tomorrow he is on a 'listen only" call with corporate for perhaps more info - not sure if it is fleet wide or not. He alluded to the fact that March 5 for Limited and Tungsten build might even be delayed. He said he should have more info in couple weeks after things start ramping up for the '25s.
I was assuming since the S/O 2/5 date was delayed the H/O 3/5 date would also be delayed. Thanks for the update we appreciate the info.
Let us know what you hear back if you do. Seems like typical manufacturing where dates are numbers picked by throwing darts at a board. :)

lonepeak

Reaction score
"2025 Hurricane powered RAMs on way to the dealers" says a headline on 5th Gen RAM home page. I believe all these are trim levels below at least the Limited.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
"2025 Hurricane powered RAMs on way to the dealers" says a headline on 5th Gen RAM home page. I believe all these are trim levels below at least the Limited.
Considered the Limited can only get the HO engine which Ram has not started production of yet, yes I would assume only lower levels then a Limited.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No picture, but I saw a 2025 white Big Horn in Marietta, GA today. I was surprised to see one in the road already.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Pics or it didn't happen. :ROFLMAO:
Believe me, I considered not posting in anticipation of such a reaction!

My wife was driving, but the Ram was going in the opposite direction and I had no chance to snap a pic.

Me: Wow, that’s a 2025 Ram!
Her: How can you tell the difference that quickly?
Me: The grille is completely different.
Her (probably): Dork

Jamesalan98

Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_1704.png
    IMG_1704.png
    398 KB · Views: 37

Jamesalan98

Reaction score
As you can see it is rate 17 city, 24 hwy, and 19 combined, matching what the leaked brochure said.

millerbjm

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Reading the article on the 2025 changes I just noticed that not only did they remove the amber turn signals in the rear but apparently everything below longhorn limited now has incandescent taillights and front turn signal bulbs. Seems thos was a cost saving measure to include standard LED headlights on all trims but feels like a big loss on the Laramie and Rebel trims. Lighting has become so important to styling in the last few years this really does seem to make these trims look cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread