5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else annoyed by the "side pockets" on the center console? Ideas for them?

FishOn

Reaction score
This is where I stash the bags from the donut shop... For some reason, she wants to look under her seat every once in a while and I was tired of getting grief.
Don't judge me, I love my apple fritters.

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is where I stash the bags from the donut shop... For some reason, she wants to look under her seat every once in a while and I was tired of getting grief.
Don't judge me, I love my apple fritters.
Ha! Man I love this - I've done this same thing myself, except my weakness is a chocolate glazed donut!

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This
I like the little pocket...I keep my mask in there and I have a punch card that I need for the toll. It is the right height and sticks up just enough. Also keep a post office key on a fob . So for me I think it's handy.
That is a good idea! All of my masks usually just go in the giant center console opening.

5thGenRebel_AMK

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This isn’t mine, but someone posted how they hang theirs. I do it the same way
5aef2675c4170b0d7d105f2db4359ece.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have mine exactly like this as well

Reaction score
Rags for drying off windows after the car wash/while i'm filling up the tank. Also a mask or two. Coozie goes in the pocket by your left thigh...so much storage.

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Nothing in the drivers side one but my windshield sun shades are stored in the passenger one. It sticks up above the console level a little but it’s better than roaming around lost and hard to find.
Same for me. Sunshade lives there when it's not being used.

I will say that those slots were more usable in 4th gens, especially the passenger side. They made them harder to reach into on 5th gens.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
I read it once during those few days between buying and picking it up

And because we were in the shutdown, I did it again a few weeks into owning it!
I did the same after I bought mine Le and haven't looked at it again since. But to keep in the pocket right next to ya while driving??? Sorry, but to me, that's funny :ROFLMAO:

fsjosh

Reaction score
I've been using it to hold receipts. Beats throwing them in the console or on the dash.

Users who are viewing this thread