5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Engineer's Ultimate Guide To 3.21 VS 3.92 Axle Ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oh really, and praytell how exactly would you know this my good sir? 🤭
Meet me at the track. I’ll kick your booty without a trailer, then I’ll kick your booty with a trailer 😁

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I'm confused at why almost an entire week has gone by since we've discussed why 3.92 is clearly the only choice for those that have made a lifestyle out of overcompensating for personal deficiencies?

😛
OMG! It has been that long since 3:21 owners have been making these excuses for thier lack of good judgment by selecting a grocery getter gear over a truck gear? Good job on bringing up the subject! We can't let it slck that long in the future.

Hey, FCA should do thier part and include a couple of the reusable grocery bags 🛍 with each 3:21 rear truck purchased. 😋

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
OMG! It has been that long since 3:21 owners have been making these excuses for thier lack of good judgment by selecting a grocery getter gear over a truck gear? Good job on bringing up the subject! We can't let it slck that long in the future.

Hey, FCA should do thier part and include a couple of the reusable grocery bags 🛍 with each 3:21 rear truck purchased. 😋
They tried to include the grocery bags, but the added weight prevents the MDS operation.

3.21 gears are why you see this in neighborhoods

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220124-194000_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220124-194000_Chrome.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 24

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
They tried to include the grocery bags, but the added weight prevents the MDS operation.

3.21 gears are why you see this in neighborhoods
Yea, all the little kids out running the big Hemi trucks because they have 3:21 gears is just embarrassing! 😎

Mirowpl

Reaction score
i Don’t live in a city nor in the suburb. I live in the country. I am happy with my 3:21 gears. They do everything I need, including towing a 21 ft boat, a 18 ft trailer with dirt/gravel, hauling firewood, getting lumber to rebuild my dock; and yes getting groceries; yes, even just riding down the highway for an hour to the doctor or the emergency room.

This is my third dodge/ ram 1500 with last two have had 3:21 gears and the hemi while the first one had 3:55. If I truly need something more, I would get a real truck, a Ram 2500 with the Cummins .

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i Don’t live in a city nor in the suburb. I live in the country. I am happy with my 3:21 gears. They do everything I need, including towing a 21 ft boat, a 18 ft trailer with dirt/gravel, hauling firewood, getting lumber to rebuild my dock; and yes getting groceries; yes, even just riding down the highway for an hour to the doctor or the emergency room.

This is my third dodge/ ram 1500 with last two have had 3:21 gears and the hemi while the first one had 3:55. If I truly need something more, I would get a real truck, a Ram 2500 with the Cummins .
I'm sorry sir, the Ram 2500 is also not a "real truck". This is a real truck.

029_Thor_Twin_Engine_Peterbilt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online