5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

amplifier drain my battery!

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Your use of "RMS" as a power rating got me digging around some car audio sites. I found the chart you're referencing about the 850 cca battery being able to only support a 764 watt RMS amplifier. Definitely, some interesting info.
Way deeper than I ever got into car audio.
its something that is not/never discuss.but important.hopefully from my mistake it may help others. 😲

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
update guys on my battery.it isnt my amp.its either the "Brakebooster/checkValve".my bettery was /is good.didnt know much about these new vehicle.i was going by "Old school" diagnosis.it happen again.a young guy tow truck driver showed me what was really going on.so much on the dealer striking and "A+"plus for himself.they were way off :mad: :mad:

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
update guys on my battery.it isnt my amp.its either the "Brakebooster/checkValve".my bettery was /is good.didnt know much about these new vehicle.i was going by "Old school" diagnosis.it happen again.a young guy tow truck driver showed me what was really going on.so much on the dealer striking and "A+"plus for himself.they were way off :mad: :mad:
This makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread